I can fly better than this guy

SVT4ME

Established Member
That was totally insane. Even as a model that dude kick some real arse. Those were some really cool tricks. Hope he won!

SVTman74

stupid people make me mad
Established Member
from what I hear those things are hardest R/C vehicle to control. Yet he did it like it was attached by a stick. I mean how do you get a helicopter to hover upside down and only an inch if not less off the ground. Simply amazing :rockon:

Ultor

Pie luver ;)
Established Member
I don't wanna pull the BS flag or anything, but I am a little skeptical.

I mean, in order for the helicopter to hover upside down, the rotation of the blades would have to completely reverse, otherwise it would have gone striaght into the ground. Can the blades on one of those go into a counter rotation that quickly?

If it's real, that dude is GODLY! =)

*Edit* Just finished watching the whole thing. Looks real to enough to me =)

Last edited:

MidNight Snake

Established Member
How the hell is that physically posible, i mean how can it go upside down like that, how could the blades change direction that quickly???

jleews6

Established Member
The rotors dont change direction they change the pitch to get it to go upside down.I have a friend that custom builds them and he said it takes most people a year to get the hang of just the basics.He said he has seen many of guys go to hospital because they fly into them selfs when they lose control.:lol:

He also builds RC off shore race boats that you have to have a real boat to chase it.He has one that runs like 80+ mph on radar.:eek:

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
yeah ive been to some air shows with rc planes and helicopters, and they pull that stuff all the time. It is totally real. Not that I could be able to do it, but still really kewl to watch. badass vid!!

SuperTrooper

Can't get the last word n
Established Member
Originally posted by SVTman74
I mean how do you get a helicopter to hover upside down and only an inch if not less off the ground. :rockon:

watch it again....he hovers first(upside down), then sets it down on the blades (you can hear it)

Users who are viewing this thread