I can Sketch your Car!

MachWon320

Established Member
Im just throwin this out here in the Mustang community, please no flaming! I've always loved drawing, sketching and painting since I could remember but I lost touch of it come highschool. I am now in college and this year Im taking an art class that is required and I've reunited with my love of art! In my spare time I've drawn a few Cobra's and Trans Am's for fun and they came out pretty nice, IMO. I have a lot of art supplies and tools to make a few portraits of actual cars from pictures and I ended up drawing my 04 Mach I had one night. I have no pics as of right now but I'm just throwing the idea out there for anyone that would like a sketch of their car done by me! I could use the extra little change for college expenses, plus it'd be a cool drawing to represent your terminator, snake, mach, gt, vette, ta, camaro whatever! It wouldn't be huge but I could defenitly make bigger drawings but I would have to charge more for that for supplies and a lot more time and detail. If any of you are interested in this drop a line and I'll try to get some examples up asap. Again, just throwin it out there, no need to respond if you are not interested!
PS I personally sign these and maybe if Im famous one day you can resell these for a fortune!

EnglishAdam

Established Member
Can you do my truck? Might be interested if you are any good.

AdamHD.jpg

LeoGSVT

Banned
Hey man PM me also..im intrested!! you should start a buisness..but give your 1st 10 customers a free picture to spead your word around the forums..i bet you it would be a hit on the forums!!!

viper

SVT Wonderer
Established Member
LeoGSVT said:
Hey man PM me also..im intrested!! you should start a buisness..but give your 1st 10 customers a free picture to spead your word around the forums..i bet you it would be a hit on the forums!!!

+1 :D

LeoGSVT

Banned
see i told you man..i want a percentage of your earnings for comming up with your idea!! ahah j.p man..you should seriously consider it tho!!!

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I would love a drawing of my car. Post up some samples and let us know on pricing and I'll shoot you some pics.

Users who are viewing this thread