I cancelled my order for a GT

SVECobraR

Established Member
the TT S7 available in a couple of months is 750hp non intercooled but the one coming in a year or so is intercooled with bigger turbos producing 1000hp, according to car and driver.

E. Green Cobra

Bounced in the 1st!
Established Member
Bl4ckedoutc0bra said:
I believe the Saleen S7 TT is around 700hp, still a rocket though

My understanding is that there will be two versions, non intercooled and intercooled- the non is being released first with 700hp, the intercooled (higher boost id imagine) will make 1000hp- I'll hafta check, I just read it somewhere tho

well he beat me to it :lol:

Last edited:

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Whats funny is that the 700 hp model has 5 lbs of boost and the 1000 hp model has 11 lbs of boost.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
Kovachian said:
Just saw the Top Gear vid on the Koenigsegg CC and it made me pop a woodie. I can't wait until Jeremy Clarkson gets ahold of a Veyron and beats it to within an inch of it's life!

no doubt.. I just hope that he dosn't actually "beat it within an inch of it's life" like they did with the Toyota HiLux diesel pickup they tried to kill.. (and failed)

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Kovachian said:
Just saw the Top Gear vid on the Koenigsegg CC and it made me pop a woodie. I can't wait until Jeremy Clarkson gets ahold of a Veyron and beats it to within an inch of it's life!

Agreed. That has to be the ultimate display of supercar prowess ever. It's simply raw.

Users who are viewing this thread