I can't believe no one has posted pics in their driveway

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Where's all the GT500's. I would have thought someone here would be sitting in their new car by now. Whats the hold up? Ready to see driveway pics, or even some with lowering springs.......Something............Anybody..........

jshen

Established Member
Those paying those huge dealer markups should be too embarrassed to post a picture....What would the title be "Fool of the Year and his car"? :lol: :lol:

Jpjr

Established Member
drmustang said:
Excellent. You got that right.

Sort of true. The people paying over MSRP are not likely on this forum because 1) they would know better, and 2) usually people with that much cash to burn don't waste their time wrenching on cars.

earl lee

Established Member
Jpjr said:
Sort of true. The people paying over MSRP are not likely on this forum because 1) they would know better, and 2) usually people with that much cash to burn don't waste their time wrenching on cars.

Yeah i agree with #2, all the posers and rich guppies are buying them up right now. Average joe on this forum does not have the money to pay 65k for a mustang and wouldnt pay that much even if they did have it honestly.

I wonder if jman got his, haha.

no cigar

I want a $944 camera!
Established Member
The only people who will be buying them are rich geezers who will usher them straight into the garage and under a sheet.

2-slow

Say what?
Established Member
There are several people on this board waiting for theirs to be delivered. The coming months should be interesting.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
There has only been like 3 delivered since Thursday (from what I count on a couple different forums) so I can't see that many people having them in the driveway yet. Plus most dealers are puting them on the showroom floor for a couple of days as well.

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Red Turtle said:
There has only been like 3 delivered since Thursday (from what I count on a couple different forums) so I can't see that many people having them in the driveway yet. Plus most dealers are puting them on the showroom floor for a couple of days as well.

This I do believe. That and holding out for the most money possible. I do belive we did hear of dealers auctioning some off, taking bids.....

Last edited:

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
I can't wait to say to a dealer in six months, "so you wouldn't sell to me at MSRP six months ago, but you will now, F%$K that, I want it for 500 below now, and the longer you wait to sell to me, the more I want off". Oh and by the way, I'm not driving it off the lot unless one of two things happen: 1) there's a big storm and I get to use the 4X4, or 2) you install some lowering springs................

Last edited:

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
my local dealership said they were shipping gt500's directly to buyers' homes, at least the first three they'll receive. i was bummed because i wanted to get a look at one in person. they'll have one in the showroom or on the lot soon enough though.

01svtL

Established Member
My dad's Shelby that he is getting for MSRP is sitting in Kansas city waiting to be shipped to Utah where the dealer is, then here in Houston. He will be installing some springs within the first month of having it for sure. Will post pics when we get it!!

FBMphil

Established Member
I actually saw a Grabber Orange/Tungsten coupe in someone's driveway a couple days ago, just didn't have a camera on me.

It wasn't a retail car though, had manufacturer plates on it.

Users who are viewing this thread