I designed this...tell me what you guys think!

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Why is everyone being so damn gay?:shrug:

I think it would look better if you spelled out the rest of mustang:beer:

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
wtf does :kaboom: mean?

it basically means they think you're stupid, and graphically punching you in the face.

You'll find on this site that there are a lot of very opinionated people when it comes to even touching the looks of a mustang. Thinking outside of the box is a big no-no with them. I find more often than not though they think their mustang will one day be a collectors car:rollseyes

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
ok...well I think the rocker stripe on the side of the Mach 1 is pretty bad ass looking. So I wanted to base my idea on that and add a little bit of customization to it. I was also thinking of adding SMALL flames to the end of it, but all the assholes will probably give me shit for it:fm:

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
eh who cares what these internet jockeys think:shrug:

I say play with it and see what you come up with, if you like put it on your car. That's the thing these guys can't comprehend is that it is your car. When you're done post up pics of the finished product, just remember people will talk shit.

These guys are like the Repost Police, everyone gets tired of them but doesn't say anything about it.

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
eh who cares what these internet jockeys think:shrug:

I say play with it and see what you come up with, if you like put it on your car. That's the thing these guys can't comprehend is that it is your car. When you're done post up pics of the finished product, just remember people will talk shit.

These guys are like the Repost Police, everyone gets tired of them but doesn't say anything about it.
People are flaming not because of what he does to his car but because he took someone's intellectual property without giving credit, essentially stealing it.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
yeah its the martin bros bike logo, but i had to redraw it so thats why its not as pointy. its still a work in progress and im not even sure if im gonna keep the M. theres no good fonts with a good lookin M so i thought that one was cool. do u guys have any other ideas?

He admits where he got the M from. Hell, what idea is TRULY original today?

I thought it looked ok until you said this:

No!!

the cleaner the better, don't go breaking it up with decals. The only mustang that has the decals right is the mach, and part of that is because it came that way from the factory and has the theme all around the car.

^ Definitely being flamed for doing something different to a mustang.

who gives a shit.. as long as he doesnt try to sell it:nono:

+1

People are flaming not because of what he does to his car but because he took someone's intellectual property without giving credit, essentially stealing it.

So when I got a tattoo with the font "Monotype Corsiva" and people ask me about it, I tell them I designed it myself. I'm essentially lying/stealing:dw:

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
So when I got a tattoo with the font "Monotype Corsiva" and people ask me about it, I tell them I designed it myself. I'm essentially lying/stealing:dw:

If you are saying that you drew up the letters themselves then yes you would be lying, which is not the same as incorporating them into a larger design. He didn't write anything, he just took a letter that someone drew up and passed it off as his own.

stop being dumb, sometimes devil's advocate is not worth playing

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
i photoshoped the stripe on to it in about 5 min. and i found that picture on american muscle so i wouldnt know when it was taken...why?

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I havent even got the car yet... I'm lookin for a 99-04 GT 5 speed in Torch red or white

Users who are viewing this thread