nuxx

Established Member
So this happened...

hellcat_home.jpg

nuxx

Established Member
You got your wife a Hellcat?

Very cool....

Yeah. She wanted an old muscle car and I thought it would be a waste.

Was trying to push her toward a Charger, but she really wanted a manual and liked the retro styling of the Challenger.

Night and day difference between the two. Hellcat feels like a cruiser. GT500 is much more raw.

HighVelocity

Established Member
Outstanding! I would like to get a Hellcat some day as well. I think the 13/14 gt500s and Hellcats truely have soul. I am also gald to hear the GT500 is more raw. Coming from a 12 SRT8 Challenger, the GT500 is way more of a driver's car and I totally enjoy the driving experience.

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
I wish my wife drove a Hellcat, but then again she would probably end up wrapping it around a tree or blasting it through the garage wall if she had one.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member

Congratulations, that looks exactly like my driveway............except I do not have a 2013 GT500..........or a 2015 Hellcat...........or a nice house like that..........
and my driveway is all full of cracks, but other than that, exactly the same.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I wish the whining coming from the wife's car was a blower... it's not :cryying:

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
You have a great wife OP, and as everyone else has said, that's a killer driveway. I would love to park a hellcat next to my 13 GT500....if I hadn't modded the hell out of my GT500 I probably could have afforded a hellcat lol.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Congratulations, that looks exactly like my driveway............except I do not have a 2013 GT500..........or a 2015 Hellcat...........or a nice house like that..........
and my driveway is all full of cracks, but other than that, exactly the same.

Lmfaoo!!!

Users who are viewing this thread