I finally did it!!!

comp 04

Jesus Saves
Established Member
Well as soon as it comes in then it will be official. First i would like to say i have been reading this forum for a while now in my search for a new car. I love to read this site. But what if finally done is ordered my Competition Orange Cobra. Can't wait for it to get here. The man said it may be a a couple of months. oh well.

I want to go ahead and say that I own a 94 z28 currently. I have recently owned a 2000 z 6sp and a 93 z28. also had an 88 notch. I loved them all. Either Ford or Chevy if its a sweet car i like it.

Sorry for the long post i have been so exited i had to get it off my chest. I will post pics when my baby comes in.

:)

MikeW

Established Member
Congrats! That Orange is Awsome.... Welcome to the party...

Whats the due date??????

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
FYI - Competition Orange (Mach 1):

FT-SS-04Mach1-OJ.jpg

~Berj

florida03

Banned
I like that color.
I had a 95 GSX copper pearl.
Deffinatly a STANDOUT.
Should look sweet with chromies.
Congrats!!!!

Brad

Banned
If I was in the market now an orange coupe with AFS 18's lowered would be my goal. Congrats post pics when she comes in.:thumbsup:

comp 04

Jesus Saves
Established Member
Thanks guys. That is exactly what i am going with (coupe chromies) . does anyone have any pics of a card lowered about an inch. kinda curious.

1Quick03

Established Member
Congrats on your car. Switching from the dark side?????

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Congrats on the car! Awesome color choice/wheel combo.

I'm gonna hate life when I see my first Competition Orange vert in person...I just know it. :nonono:

comp 04

Jesus Saves
Established Member
no not switching keeping the camaro. I have a lot invested in it. like i said i like them both. I am pretty much giving the z to my wife. it is going to take my a little while to be able to out run it. 519 at the wheels (With nitrous) is going to be hard to beat, and i know there is going to be a lot of trash talk between us. It should be fun! It is nice when you and your spouse share a lot of interest.

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Where in GA are you? I am curious as to which dealer you bought it from if it was one from over in my neck of the woods.

I'm in Marietta...well currently I am at School in Auburn but I live in Marietta.

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Originally posted by racerat
Congrats on the car! Awesome color choice/wheel combo.

I'm gonna hate life when I see my first Competition Orange vert in person...I just know it. :nonono:

Tracy, except for the Vert. part I was thinking the same thing......

Orange Poison

Established Member
post pics when you get it......the competition orange definitely peaks my interest.....it's gonna be sweet that's for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread