I finally have a reason to say Hi! :)

Roushman

Tampa Whipped and more
Established Member
Its about time..... Heard you were dead. Anyway welcome to the club. You will love the power upgrade:banana:

Roushbabe

It's Mine :)
Established Member
Its about time..... Heard you were dead. Anyway welcome to the club. You will love the power upgrade:banana:
lolol oh really? Is that the word on the street?? I might just have to start showing up everywhere and start posting crazy on all the local forums again!! haha. Looks like you sold your Roush too for a terminator.. yea it's def a night and day difference from the Roush.

Roushman

Tampa Whipped and more
Established Member
lolol oh really? Is that the word on the street?? I might just have to start showing up everywhere and start posting crazy on all the local forums again!! haha. Looks like you sold your Roush too for a terminator.. yea it's def a night and day difference from the Roush.

LIL Roush 2v couldn't handle the 12lbs of boost plus the spray any longer........... It died awhile ago and fortune smiled on me on an even swap for this car. Roush held together that one more day.....:rollseyes

Dont you live in Tampa Palms area? Time to head out with us Cobra brothers

Roushbabe

Established Member
LIL Roush 2v couldn't handle the 12lbs of boost plus the spray any longer........... It died awhile ago and fortune smiled on me on an even swap for this car. Roush held together that one more day.....:rollseyes

Dont you live in Tampa Palms area? Time to head out with us Cobra brothers
Haha yeaa the 2valves can only handle so much lol. No I don't live near Tampa.. I live off the east coast near Ft. Lauderdale. Would love to cruise with some cobra brothers tho!! You all should make a road trip over here one weekend!! :)

sidewinderx

Banned
Image6.gif

i see you in there

Last edited:

ponygrrl

Lethal Performance Rep.
Established Member
sidewinder that's a little creepy...lol

WELCOME CATHY!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333 dunno how i missed your intro thread, probably too busy reading your emails... LOL

Roushbabe

Established Member
sidewinder that's a little creepy...lol

WELCOME CATHY!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333 dunno how i missed your intro thread, probably too busy reading your emails... LOL
Heyyyyyyyyyyyy Christy.. yea it's okay. Our emails can be quite distracting!! :)

And yea sidewinder.. so you can see me?? And?? lol...

Wait.. he's banned so he won't be able to respond anyways

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Congrats on the new purchase! Your Roush was incredible looking! Sad you had to lose it to some moron not paying attention! :burn:

Users who are viewing this thread