I Finally Know Why I'm Depressed...

FastEddie59

English/Aussie/American
Established Member
(This is kinda black humor... so if you don't like this kinda stuff, don't read any further)

G'day, my name is Eddie and I had a kidney transplant 4 years ago... Since the transplant and the stent removal a month later where they took the stent out through my penis, Ive been diagnosed as being depressed. My personality has changed and I have had problems sleeping.

As a result my wife and I have split up just recently...

Now it has just occurred to me and a friend yesterday that the donor of the kidney was a child that died in a fire... This child's kidney was tranplanted into my body... This child is depressed about the fact that he/she died in a fire and the spirit of the child has "unfinished business"...

Thats why I am depressed....

When we were talking about it last night it all became so clear to me and I couldn't stop laughing... :shrug:

Last edited:

TEX-STANG

Established Member
I dont get it?
Did you really recieve a new kidney?
At least your trying to laugh about life.........but I still dont get it.....explain!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
sAng_compy1.gif

FastEddie59

English/Aussie/American
Established Member
Ok, I'll explain....

I had a kidney transplant 4 years ago...
The donor was a 6 year old child who died in a fire...
They inplanted a stent to aid in the passage of urine from the kidney to my bladder as part of the original procedure...
1 month later, they removed the stent by going in through my pee hole and removing the stent and drawing it out through my pee hole again... (It did NOT go well)
It was VERY traumatic...
I ended up with depression and sleep problems and personality change where I didn't take interest in anything anymore...
My marriage ended...

I finally figured out that the spirit of the child that died is still living in me and is depressed about dying nin the fire...
That IS NOT the funny part!!!!

What is funny to me is that after 4 long years of problems... Yesterday I had a moment of clarity and I found a reason for the problems in myself and I found MY problems to be insignificant and funny in the grand scheme of things....

My94GT

Established Member
the only way you could have made that funny was through irony like my wife and i split up i banged a whore and now it burns when i piss the child got their payback

Users who are viewing this thread