I get my car today !!!

01stallion

ford guy
Established Member
She looks freaking sweet!! Awesome color combo

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

fangstang

Established Member
The good news is, I have yet to see a color that doesn't look tremendous.

The bad news is, I have yet to see a color that doesn't look tremendous.

Really makes picking one difficult. I think my order is locking about now, so I guess I am sticking with my original choice DIB strip delete...

White with Black looks bad ass...

Exactly! I feel the same way. if I were ordering tomorrow, I'd be driving myself(and the salesman) nuts trying to figure out which color, then if I want stripes or not, and then which stripes....:??:

91svtbird

Established Member
Beautiful!! I didn't get the glass roof though but it looks great with the Glass roof too. Love to see more pics once you get her cleaned up and stickers removed. Did you also get the Track Pack?

2012-05-24_14-45-39_102.gif

outlw

Established Member
Yes I got the track pack and I put on the other spoiler chin last night.. Its sweet..

I just cant post pictures :-(

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Yes I got the track pack and I put on the other spoiler chin last night.. Its sweet..

I just cant post pictures :-(

Posting pics is easier than you may think. If you can send pics in an email then you can post pics. Just go to photobucket.com and upload your pictures on there. Once that is done you just need to copy and paste the pic on here and you are done.

outlw

Established Member
Posting pics is easier than you may think. If you can send pics in an email then you can post pics. Just go to photobucket.com and upload your pictures on there. Once that is done you just need to copy and paste the pic on here and you are done.

sweet..

Thanks
for the tip

Users who are viewing this thread