I got a vette! errr welll...part of one!

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
I actually love it. Like stated above, I HATE that wheel on vettes, but DAMN that looks awesome on your car. Well done sir.

InfraRed

Skyline
Established Member
I like it.

"EXCEPT" the car is too low. That rear camber looks bad. I know all th import guys go for that hella tucked look but really, it looks bad and cant be the best allignment for handling.

It kinda looks like your trying to hard to be cool.

If you had a wider rear tire and a little more ride height (probly a wider rear flare) it would be totally bad ass.

A lot of the camber in the pics is just distortion from the wide angle lens.

Thanks everyone. I'm glad it turned out better than some of you thought it would :beer:

Bankstitan

Pwns F150s daily
Established Member
im a big fan of GTIs, man but your car is def not one like. just put some normal wheels and tires that fit. work on making the car faster rather then putting Vette wheels on it IMO

InfraRed

Skyline
Established Member
dude..how many freak sets of rims do you go through..with all the money you spend on rims you could have yourself a nice car...lol...

see, that's the common misconception. it only took one set of wheels to fund the rest. i sold the first set of nice wheels and used that money to buy the second set..sold the second set to buy the third set plus an ak lol

im a big fan of GTIs, man but your car is def not one like. just put some normal wheels and tires that fit. work on making the car faster rather then putting Vette wheels on it IMO

why would i do that? the car is slow as ****ing shit

Bankstitan

Pwns F150s daily
Established Member
see, that's the common misconception. it only took one set of wheels to fund the rest. i sold the first set of nice wheels and used that money to buy the second set..sold the second set to buy the third set plus an ak lol

why would i do that? the car is slow as ****ing shit

dude, you can make it a fast car. Would be a nice sleeper

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Id say get the wheels narrowed, so the tire fits a WHOLE lot better. I would be afraid of losing a bead every time i went around a corner. But other than that, i think its an original idea, and its not too bad.

CosworthRS

DemonicGraphix
Established Member
I think it looks really good, just dont like the center caps.. the red anodized.. but everything else about it is great.. Always loved the Euro look.. though i also loved the old wheels.

just tired of seeing everything powedercoated black, and definitly tired of seeing chrome..

Speedylifsavr

Established Member
turned out nice bro . I give you props for originality and not just throwing any old mass produced aftermarket cookie cutter wheel on there . your not afraid to try new shit and take a little criticism .

:thumbsup:

That freakin house is creepy , great backdrop for a pic though....nice work behind the lens!

InfraRed

Skyline
Established Member

it's actually an old Crab House (not sure if that was a restaurant or what)

ok lip is done

side:

2596203857_b739db2be7_o.jpg

front:

2596204023_25eec7f724_o.jpg

front/side:

2597035548_83c2e6f746_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread