i got bored and drew something Warning, awesome sleeper idea content

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member
i got bored and drew something. Warning, awesome sleeper idea content

Basically, long story short, my friend has a 1984 LTD wagon for sale (roller, no drivetrain) for 150 bucks. I want to pick it up and make it my project car (after the chevelle is finished). This is what i want to do with it
Exterior
1986 Capri RS Front end, and fender/quarter flares
1993 Cobra style custom Side Skirts and rear bumper, Capri style moulding
2003 Cobra Heat Extractor style Hood
Shaved Door Handles, ETC
18 inch Cobra replicas with some fat meats

Drivetrain/Suspension
TEKSID block Terminator motor (buy donor and put internals in a TEKSID), probably stockish in the beginning, eventually TS, or something,
26spline clutch,
Cobra T56
Custom Aluminum D/S
Cobra IRS with Bruces Bushings
Full custom exhaust (probably shorties, custom H with 4 high flows, and a quietish stainless Underaxle exhaust, for teh polishness)
Perhaps a Tubular K Member, But in all likelyhood, just some aftermarket A arms, and some coilovers on adjustable dampers. same for rear.

Interior
Term. Dash and CC, Black door panels, carpet and headliner, probably bare behind back doors, and 4 terminator bucket seats. maybe 4 race seats, but i dunno
i call it the LTDSVT, or the STD for short:poke:

wagon.jpg

the writing on the side thats cutoff was an idea for a badge, it says 2.3x2
the other crap is a dual main hoop roll cage design thingy to accomodate 4 passengers.

This wouldnt happen for quite the long time, but it will hopefully eventually be a reality, i may or may not buy the roller soonish, and if i do, ill probably keep the forum updated with progress after i start the build. But then again, im just dreaming, and thinkning of my ideal badass sleeper, so enjoy

Last edited:

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member
i REALLY want to, i think as soon as my tickets paid off, (or i get money for xmas) i may buy the thing, and then haul ass to get the chevelle done and sold, so i can get a terminator, so i can sell my fox so i can get started, lol. Basically, ill end up with a Terminator as a daily, and a lighter, better balanced terminator wagon as a weekend/race/fun car. My lineup will be pretty much win

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member
on a side note, heres the pic i drew off of, traced the outline, then freehanded everything else. This is the guys other 84, its almost identical to the one hes selling

n24501137_30186365_8071.jpg

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member
lol, now that i actually paid attention, mega shoop, looks kinda cool though, with a terminator kit it would look bitchen

Users who are viewing this thread