I had a few good runs this weekend

joegt38

Established Member
First on friday my buddy stopped by w/ his GST eclipes, hes got a t3/t4 turbo upgrade, cams the biggest front mount you can imangine,LSD, boost controller set @ I think 25psi etc. etc. He has put about 20g in this car. He first starts telling me how he just spanked the shit outta a c5 vette and the guy told he "at least I have nothing to prove" <~ a smart ass vette owner. After he told me the storie he ask to run, so we headed out to the xpress way. He acts like a ricer, he never want to run from a dig . We did it 3x from a 20-30mph punch.

The first one I took him all the way up to 100mph cause he bumped the limiter.

Second He took the hit I pulled 1 1/2 by 100 he was next to me and we shut down.

Third run we went up to 115 I took him just like the second run but by 115 he put 1 1/5 on me after I had 1 1/2 on him up until almost 105. DAMN TURBO RICER J/K tho cause he a good guy, but if it was from a dig through the 1/4 Id kill em, I hope.

Later that night I gotta chance to run a vert c5, we only went 1 time up to 85mph I launched like a bitch on em and pulled at least 2 cars by 85. <~ not to xciting.

Last night I was hanging out w/ my buddy with the 03 cobra, we were screwing around w/ the G-Tech for awhile and one our way home he keep focking with me. So we started 2x on a roll and I was pulling slowly but he aslo wasn't gainning any back . I didn't look to see how fast we were going but I was pulling, so naturally I had to rub it in . The best part is he ran a 11.7 @ 119 at the track so I was very happy with that outcome.

I wanna see the cobra run the GST on the xpress way, the cobra would have a better chance up top then me....

Users who are viewing this thread