i had a weekend

shane12286

Established Member
well the nice weather is here and so are the cars! this weekend i raced a srt-4, new GTO, 95 camaro, some GTP's, and a intake-exhaust-pulley-tune-race fuel-GTP, won all of them i was pretty pumped about that! they were pretty close... the last GTP had me til about 65..then i was gone. just lovin the weather.. got the cobra about 2 months ago so it was interesting to see what it had :).. :beer: .. :pepper:

Doc GTO

Local 10 sec Caddie
Established Member
shane12286 said:
it was a 5.7.... from a dig up to about 120 i only had him by a half a car length

Good kill. Did you hole-shot him? At 120 I'm sure he was starting to gain though.

bj96gt

Established Member
how close was the camaro. Ive heard it was a pretty close race with a cobra. But i race one till about from about 15 to bout 90ish. And i had him by about 3 cars. Dont know if it was just a one time thing or not.

shane12286

Established Member
the gto started before me.. so he had me til about 45ish then i started to gain on him and past him at the top of third gear when he had to shift and i kept goin till 6900.. then after i got about a half a car length on him he didnt gain any.. it was pretty even...
for the camaro we raced a couple times.. he pulled me right off the start from a dig once i got traction i started gaining on him.. past him at about 90... it was a pretty close race.. then we raced from about 65 to 140... i was ahead about 5 cars when i hit 140..

shane12286

Established Member
im not sure of any mods of either cars.. i think the gto was stock and it had two pretty big guys in it and i was alone.... and the camaro had exhaust for sure.. but not sure what else.

bj96gt

Established Member
Well i raced the camaro from about 15-90ish and had him by about 3 cars. So it probably would have been closer from a dig.

Users who are viewing this thread