I hate snow!!

blk96SVT

Established Member
I washed my car yesterday, spent about 2 and a half hours cleaning cracks and crevices and under the hood. The news said it might flurry a little this morning, yeah right I wish. Nope, instead we get somewhere between 6 and 8 inches, not cool at all. Oh well, I can't wait for March!!

Tim

blk96SVT

Established Member
Yeah, I guess I don't hate the snow as much as you would, I would really hate it if I lived that far north. Do you get to drive the Cobra much living that far north and seeing that much snow? Just curious. I used to like the snow, but since I got my car last Aug, I really dont like the snow at all anymore!! Oh well, spring is close, hopefully. Later

Tim

blk96SVT

Established Member
Greg-
That really sucks! Mine is a daily driver (when the roads arent covered with snow, if they are, I get a ride to work, not a big deal). Its only been out in the snow one time. That was on Xmas eve when we got like 8 inches in a couple of hours, gotta love lake effect snow. That was no fun driving the Cobra in that. I hope sprig does come early, especially for you!

Tim

What if any mods have you done to your car!?!?

Snaketamer

CAM-tastic
Established Member
Kinda fudged on my sig. The suspension parts and shifter are sitting on the work bench in my garage. So ya know I have a few things to do in the spring. Couldn't pass on the Bullitt shocks and struts, they only cost me $320 cdn taxes and shipping:D

Greg

Users who are viewing this thread