I HATE Swirls...

bmxer53087

Who Knows...?
Established Member
Does anyone know how i can get all those little swirls out of my paint. They are driving me crazy!!

I was thinking about maybe a clay bar?

Any advice.

DARKSTI

Yea, its a 4CYL ...
Established Member
Shake&Bake said:
I here Zaino has something for swirls...what color car do you have?
Z5, i have tried it, and its the only thing so far that didnt do what it supposed to do. to get rid of swirls, you need a dedicated polish.

bmxer53087

Who Knows...?
Established Member
I have a Black 01 GT, and ive tried waxing it a few times, but there are still swirls...

code3smith

Established Member
LTHLBLU said:
Mezerna IP/FP if by PC

That will do it :)

I polished two black cars within the last week for some friends. Both came out incredible and almost all swirls were removed.

By the way, anyone know where I can by more Mezerna? Or is there an alternative that I can buy that works just as well? Thanks.

Stroked03

Mobile paint works
Established Member
clay bar will give you more swirls waxes will cover it up, but if you really want to get them out, you have several of options....
1. I use a dewalt buffer, with 8" pollishing pad. Buff them out, but what ever buffer you get i don't reccomend going over 1400rpms more chance of burning your paint.

2. Find a good body shop have them color sand and repolish your car.

3rd and practical i have used the complete meguirs kit and it works fairly well, i can't remember all the waxes but it's a 4 stage wax kit.

Last edited:

DARKSTI

Yea, its a 4CYL ...
Established Member
bmxer53087 said:
I have a Black 01 GT, and ive tried waxing it a few times, but there are still swirls...
waxing will hide minor ones, but you need to polish to get rid of them :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread