LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
vin_diesel_paul_walker_the_fast_and_the_furious_003.jpg

INTERNET RACER

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
haha

maybe if the race worked out I should have take off the turbo kit. My shit is faster than yours with bolt-on's.

Your car is a ****ing joke.

if its such a joke, then why did you bitch out of your own callout?

dude get over yourself. You just ran a 8.6 @ a whopping 86mph. I think you should be worrying why you own a turd ass 2v.

likely response from droptop always avoiding the question. if anyone doesnt already know i drove 5 hours to run this guy already and he didnt show up. he is scared of turd ass 2v's...

yea Im scared. After running a 6.90 @ over 102mph on the wastegate spring lolz.

yea and mine should be in the mid 7's on 9psi. your junk aint gods gift to mustangs...

You two have been at this long enough.

Race or STFU

but stop all the bickering in threads.
I could give enough infractions in this thread alone for both of you to be gone for a month or so.

This ends right here, right now unless it is in SD.

1Quick4.6

Established Member
no the mph is off. the power isnt getting put down on the track thats why. and if i were to have run droptop id have had it turned up. right now ive got it set at 9psi. were working to get the tune perfect.

If by not being put down on the track you mean spinning than your mph will be more than a hooking car and thats why i stated they would still have u. they are hooking better than you and still traping well up in the mid 90s. just pointing at a fact not trying to start anything :shrug:

Last edited:

StangJason

Established Member
I hate the 8th mile also but I hate to say I think you have some driving issues or your car has some problems.

Oh btw my 87LX went 8.8 in the 1/8th at 78mph but you would have killed it in the 1/4 mile.

Ls1z28-00

Established Member
what track did you go to? id like to run you in my bolt on cobra

Ls1z28-00

Established Member
it was at the superspeedway. just let me know. i dont come across many cobras

no wonder you didnt hook. thats like not even a real dragstrip. the prep is probley horrible. and no my car isnt that impressive but im also not a great driver. it has a 2.93 upper pulley and makes 11 PSI so i guess yall call it a pullied cobra but i consider a pulley a bolt-on. ive only been to the track once with it and made 2 passes.

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
Now that is impressive...what was your 1/4?

Never went down a 1/4. ZMAX wasnt built in concord yet and the closest 1/4 was rockingham at the time which is over 2 hours away from me. So I spent my time at moorseville 1/8th mile.

But I wish I would have because I feel I could have busted out a really good stock 03 Cobra time!:beer:

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
no wonder you didnt hook. thats like not even a real dragstrip. the prep is probley horrible. and no my car isnt that impressive but im also not a great driver. it has a 2.93 upper pulley and makes 11 PSI so i guess yall call it a pullied cobra but i consider a pulley a bolt-on. ive only been to the track once with it and made 2 passes.

yea well the guys i was racing were hooking though. matt's v6 mustang has been going low 6's up there. They put me in the same class as him.:nonono:

64T-bolt

Fist Fornicator
Established Member
if it was me, i would do 2 things... . .first i would get the car on the dyno to make sure nothing is hurt and that everything is safe. .secondly, YOU MUST get rid of the shittos (atleast for the track), put some stickies on, get a 2 step and leave with boost. . . your problems will go away with practice..

mr2cam

Established Member
While spinning your MPH should be higher, my MPH is always higher if I spin, when you said that you didn't even get into boost until part way down the track that makes me think you may have a boost leak. Check all your vacuum hoses/intercooler piping, you can also make your own boost leak detector, personally thats what it sounds like to me, ive done the same thing on my car before.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
While spinning your MPH should be higher, my MPH is always higher if I spin, when you said that you didn't even get into boost until part way down the track that makes me think you may have a boost leak. Check all your vacuum hoses/intercooler piping, you can also make your own boost leak detector, personally thats what it sounds like to me, ive done the same thing on my car before.

well its definately not a boost leak. i am meticulous with things like that. the car was bogging down off the line which is probably the whole reason. Im going back to the track this week probably and will try some runs on 13-15psi at a REAL track

Users who are viewing this thread