i have an addiction......

2fst4urtrk

OHIM2FST4U
Established Member
yes i have decided to tell everyone my problem and try to over come it:dw: ....i am addicted to drifting:shrug: ....yes i have had my L for abour 8 months and have gone through 3 pairs of rear tires:pepper: .....now its winter so my tires last longer but still... gas isnt exactly cheap yea know....well i just had to get that off of my chest thanks for listening guys....

2004sonicblueL

Established Member
gotpicstn9.gif

Grombil.com

Established Member
Nothings like a real truck drifting... Ore "Breisladd" as we Norwegian calls it :). If you try to search for "Gatebil" ore go in to Gatebil.no you will fint the worlds crazyest carfest in the world... ore not far from. Crazy drifting, many cars with over 1000hp and lots og babes.... and drifting off corse :)

nodaksvt

ehhh?
Established Member
Grombil.com said:
Nothings like a real truck drifting... Ore "Breisladd" as we Norwegian calls it :). If you try to search for "Gatebil" ore go in to Gatebil.no you will fint the worlds crazyest carfest in the world... ore not far from. Crazy drifting, many cars with over 1000hp and lots og babes.... and drifting off corse :)

what the hell? i had to read that about 4 times to weed through the horrible grammer and spelling.

Cichlids

I8ASRT10
Established Member
nodaksvt said:
what the hell? i had to read that about 4 times to weed through the horrible grammer and spelling.

I don't know if your blind or just don't pay attention..... English isn't his first language. :nonono:

Good job on trying though:thumbsup:

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
nodaksvt said:

You misspelled grammar, lol. J/K man. Grombil is from Norway.

I do a little drifting from time to time in the L, just lay into it from a stop making a turn and hold on!

SVT_Gixxer1000

Crazy Canadian
Established Member
Cichlids said:
I don't know if your blind or just don't pay attention..... English isn't his first language. :nonono:

Good job on trying though:thumbsup:

Nodaksvt is from Norway, Just because his spelling and grammer aren't up to par, is not a reason to diss him. He is a guest on this site like we all are.

2fst4urtrk

OHIM2FST4U
Established Member
illness said:
and how does your truck do in drifting??
its awsome especially with 1/4 tank or less nince and light whips very easy :D

nastynivek said:
Buy yourself a Honda.:poke:
first of all 99% of hondas are fwd and cant drift and 2nd of all i hate honda with a passion to kill.....i perfer a real motor and a rwd car to do this...i have had mustangs and other trucks and the L is the best so far....water+L =:rockon: ill get some pics and videos...im not that good but i try everything i can and do it faster each time...theres this one turn i love goin to at canada college by my house that a 4 lane wide left hander up hill that connect to a right hander and i have hit it goin 65 and locked the steering wheel to the right and then to the left driftin it...ill get pics of it to show you guys...
dont hate the player hate the game if you dont like drifting and u think its for asians then your an idiot cause they put a name to it but its been happenin over here for just as long as they have been doin it but we have been using V8s and they use I4 so it shows you who has more balls

Last edited:

20blackone00

Ridin Rims
Established Member
2fst4urtrk said:
my bad pics on the way bro
so r u gonna make me take these pics or what? lol lets go take some today!! ****er!! dude my mom took my truck this morning without me knowing...i woke up and shes pulling in the driveway and wow was i mad! lol

2fst4urtrk

OHIM2FST4U
Established Member
20blackone00 said:
so r u gonna make me take these pics or what? lol lets go take some today!! ****er!! dude my mom took my truck this morning without me knowing...i woke up and shes pulling in the driveway and wow was i mad! lol

how the hell didnt you wake up to the noise of your monster??? hit me up lets get some smokey pics lol

20blackone00

Ridin Rims
Established Member
2fst4urtrk said:
how the hell didnt you wake up to the noise of your monster??? hit me up lets get some smokey pics lol
dude i was ****ing out!! i was soo tired...dude and last night at like 3 i heard it start and flew OUTTA my bed like a rocket...to see who the **** was in my truck..it was my ****ing brother and i walked outside in boxers and 3 in the morning asking wtf hes doing and he goes"im moving it" and im like u sure ur not "taking" it to go out and hes likes "no!" i was like give me the ****ing keys and walked back in!! WTF!! dont touch my shit! lol

2fst4urtrk

OHIM2FST4U
Established Member
if neil ever tried that shit i wouldnt talk i would just rip him out of the trucka dn lay him under it and run his ass over...(no need to worry about blood shed my truck is RED!!)

20blackone00

Ridin Rims
Established Member
2fst4urtrk said:
if neil ever tried that shit i wouldnt talk i would just rip him out of the trucka dn lay him under it and run his ass over...(no need to worry about blood shed my truck is RED!!)
hahaha dude it would never do that...member he drives ur truck down to the gas station and fills that bitch then drives it RIGHT BACK! lol wow who does that and its not even there truck!!

2fst4urtrk

OHIM2FST4U
Established Member
bitchs and shit but hoes and tricks HAHAHAHA i think imight paint my rims today and tomorro....you should come over to help me

20blackone00

Ridin Rims
Established Member
2fst4urtrk said:
bitchs and shit but hoes and tricks HAHAHAHA i think imight paint my rims today and tomorro....you should come over to help me
did u get the paint!?!? Ay i need to pick up a fuel filter...do u have the tool to take it off??? cause if u do imma go get one right now!`

Users who are viewing this thread