I have come to the Dark Side..

ZFan88

Established Member
Some of you might recognize my name from tech, ssu, etc. Yesterday I purchased my first ever Mustang, a '95 GTS. I picked it up for $3500 and will be using it as a daily driver/fun car. It has a crappy cold air on it right now, catback, and gears...not to mention a horrible taste in wheel choice. So my only plans for it are new intake, headers, off-road x, and dumped underneath, 4.10s, and a tune...plus some weight reduction. I'll be looking for stock cobra wheels soon as well. Fun little car though. Missing the torque of my LT1 on spray :(

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Last edited:

Venom351R

Established Member
welcome to the better side :)

who the hell would take off Cobra rims to put those on, dont blame you for wanting different ones.

ZFan88

Established Member
I thought the same thing. At least it's in good hands now and I'll clean it up nice. Def a fun car to drive with the gears though. I'm keeping these wheels/tires for winter use...so 1 positive thing about them lol

A little over 100k miles

scotty98

8 Ribs
Established Member
i hate to say it but i dont think you got a real cobra. the gauges and steering wheel are wrong. I could see a 96-98 hood on a 94-95 but the inside pic gave it away. but nice buy for 3500.:beer:

FoxFour

Peace,Love and Soul!
Established Member
i hate to say it but i dont think you got a real cobra. the gauges and steering wheel are wrong. I could see a 96-98 hood on a 94-95 but the inside pic gave it away. but nice buy for 3500.:beer:

Yeah, that's not a Cobra. The VIN will tell you for sure. No white gauges, Mustang logo on steering wheel, looks like standard GT front brakes, no crab-claw rear wing and most likely standard GT engine. But that's in good shape for $3500. More money for mods. No expensive rebuild unlike my car. I wish I saw that first:cuss:

KazooGS-T

Established Member
Yeah, that's not a Cobra. The VIN will tell you for sure. No white gauges, Mustang logo on steering wheel, looks like standard GT front brakes, no crab-claw rear wing and most likely standard GT engine. But that's in good shape for $3500. More money for mods. No expensive rebuild unlike my car. I wish I saw that first:cuss:

x2. I do think that the title would say mustang cobra also.

CleanCobra

The Anti-Bling
Established Member
Yeah, I saw the wheels and then the wing and thought "why..."

then saw the gauges and steering wheel... looks to be a GT. Check that VIN...

ZFan88

Established Member
You're right, it's a GTS on the title. Either way it'll suit my purpose. Guess these are more rare though? I'll just add nitrous to yet another car to make uo for it lol

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Very sharp looking car! Congrats on the purchase. I'm not a huge fan of the wheels but it has definitely been lowered and has a nice stance to it!

No cloth seats in cobra's that i've seen.

Cobra's came with cloth seats. You had to order them that way.

Users who are viewing this thread