I have discovered my rattle.

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
I have discovered my rattle, and now I need help.

i have about 1000 miles so far with a couple of minor interior rattles, no big deal. I have been getting a major rattle from time to time usually when hitting the gas and backing off, letting the car slow itself down from a realitively high rpm. Wicked rattle one of my friends thought their was a motor cycle next to us. Anyway the other day I herd it and just happend to look down and could actually see the clutch peddel vibrating back and forth. I jammed my foot into the side of it and low and behold no more rattle. So my question is has anyone else experenced this? I have tried to fix it but after looking at the peddel and the linkage under the dash I had no idea what to tighten. I am trying to wait till 5000 miles before I bring it to the dealer, because I hate having my car their. So any ideas as to how to fix this?

Last edited:

CobraTone

Established Member
I don't have the rattle but I do notice that my clutch vibrates a lot. I'm going to try adjusting it this weekend, which probably won't work but it's worth a try. Otherwise I'll just mention it when I take her to the dealer for some other minor issues. Good luck. :burnout:

Dem03SonicSnake

Established Member
something above the driver side dash near the windshield rattles and the passenger side door or maybe the window rattles , really annoying

Users who are viewing this thread