I have her back!!!!

WS6DUDE

Slow Car Man.
Established Member
94 Superbolt said:
Boy o Boy, that thing really does shine bro. Might have to get them to do the L now, but im sure they will charge me 10X what it cost you. Can't wait to see it in the sun....... if we ever see it again.... :thumbsup:

Well, looks like the whole family is here! :beer:

Tell em you know me :rollseyes they will be sure to cut you a deal then

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
HISSMAN said:
Dude, they took sandpaper to it..I can't see what a claybar would do for it. :poke: :banana: :pepper:

Don't be lazy, use the clay. It'll get off any remaining paint dust.

Jeremy, is there much orange peel on your L?

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
It rains almost every day ..anymore...

I just don't drive it on days that are damp. :)

Lawman85

Banned
Cars that are wet sanded look incredible, congrats!! My only concern I've had about doing this to mine is how thin the factory clear coat is. Did they go all the way through it you think? I just know if they cut to ofar then it is a re-spray for sure.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Lawman85 said:
Cars that are wet sanded look incredible, congrats!! My only concern I've had about doing this to mine is how thin the factory clear coat is. Did they go all the way through it you think? I just know if they cut to ofar then it is a re-spray for sure.

No, the took it about as far as you can go though. He knew what he was doing, and new very well the history of the crappy cobra paint work. I may have it coated with some clear in a year or two, but it is not necessary. I would only do it to enhance the gloss even more.

Mhissticobra

Established Member
HISSMAN said:
It rains almost every day ..anymore...

I just don't drive it on days that are damp. :)

I said that because you have no windshield wipers on your car in the pics. :pepper:

10thTerminator

Established Member
Love the paint and the car. Did you buy the wiper delete from me on Ebay or 313motorsports.com? Anyway looks Great, First car I have seen with them besides mine.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
10thTerminator said:
. Did you buy the wiper delete from me on Ebay or 313motorsports.com? Anyway looks Great, First car I have seen with them besides mine.

Lowe's..chair leg caps. I think they were a couple bucks.

Users who are viewing this thread