I have some great news for my PC Master Race SVTP brethren......

Kiohtee

Established Member
I guess it's a start, but I still want a full Forza game (i.e. regular cars, customization, etc.). :(

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
I read about this a few weeks back, very excited. I just want to know WHEN.
I was looking at PC wheels last night in anticipation and even considering building a driving setup for the computer room.

I guess it's a start, but I still want a full Forza game (i.e. regular cars, customization, etc.). :(

I'm still playing Forza 4 on my Xbox 360 for my racing fix because I mostly play PC games... is Forza 6 not a full game?

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
I read about this a few weeks back, very excited. I just want to know WHEN.
I was looking at PC wheels last night in anticipation and even considering building a driving setup for the computer room.

I'm still playing Forza 4 on my Xbox 360 for my racing fix because I mostly play PC games... is Forza 6 not a full game?

Beta is incoming, so the full game will be released, hopefully soon.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
How do you like that glorious refresh rate? I have the old Acer GD35HZ 120hz monitor. :pepper:

To be honest I haven't really installed any AAA titles yet. Just got some things for my son to play and myself to tinker with (WoW, Diablo). Put minecraft with extreme shaders on for my son. 144hz is definitely nice looking though, buttery smooth. I grabbed the Asus 24" 1080P 144 from Microcenter for $230, can't beat it. Almost a 5 star rated monitor.

I need to start downloading some new titles though. I'm most likely just going to sell the rig to the my neighbor. I just ended up buying backbone parts ((CPU/MEM/MB/PSU/CASE) for cheap so slapped everything else in there to make it live.

Last edited:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
This is great news, Forza brand continues to shit on gran turismo. Once modding community gets a hold of this I see Forza being number 1 brand in terms of sales. BUT since its owned by M$, i see a pay wall coming :(

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Between this and Dirt Rally i am stoked. Dirt Rally is amazing on PC and now with Forza coming i dont need to update my PS3 to anything newer.

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
I can't wait for Horizon 3 on PC. There needed to be a worthy successor to Test Drive Unlimited 2, and that will be it.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Might be time to build another PC. Forza is about the only title keeping me on Xbox. Mirrors Edge Catalyst, Forza6 and Mass Effect 4 will all be way better on PC anyways.

Hopefully this wont be like the early 00s where MS said that most MS games would be also PC titles.........then never really followed through or titles that did make it to Windows Games were poor ports that took an extra 6-8mo to release. Halo2 looked amazing on PC but played terribly even with controller compared to on console.

StangMan04

Established Member
Will this be available on steam? I like Project Cars right now, but having another option for modding/customizing cars is cool. I haven't played Forza/Gran Turismo in years.

Users who are viewing this thread