I have SVTP Decals

RBakerian

IWHINE
Established Member
SID297 said:
The design is a secret for various reasons so no pics, but I must say they are the best we've ever had. They are $6.47 each and can be had through paypal at [email protected]

How big are they? Colors..? Is that a shipped price?

Thanks sid!

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
sid is this the same one we got from the other link over on the sn95cobra forums? I already ordered 2 but dont know if that was for another design or this new one you have? if so, can i cancel the other one and put in 2 orders for these new designs?

FordFanStan

Established Member
So is this a secret forever or what? Will you be able to post pics of them ever? Are they always goign to be around Travis, or you jsut making one batch and thats it? I still have 4 or 5 of the old old SvtP stickers, but can't find them right now :bash: ... Stan

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
FordFanStan said:
So is this a secret forever or what? Will you be able to post pics of them ever? Are they always goign to be around Travis, or you jsut making one batch and thats it? I still have 4 or 5 of the old old SvtP stickers, but can't find them right now :bash: ... Stan
If you find one can I trade you? I just bought 3 from Sid, of the new design, I mis-read his post and I thought I was getting the old design. They look great, but I still want the old design for the Lightning. Let me know.

FordFanStan

Established Member
If I find them I will give you one H/T... but dont expect to have one anytime soon, Ive looked before everywhere and couldnt find them lol.. Stan

Five4Rider

Enjoy The View
Established Member
I got mine today, and it looks killer!! I can PM a pic, BUT ONLY if Travis approves. Travis, please let me know either way.

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
FordFanStan said:
If I find them I will give you one H/T... but dont expect to have one anytime soon, Ive looked before everywhere and couldnt find them lol.. Stan
lol, no prob. Keep me posted! :thumbsup:

I really want one of these to for the back of the Lightning. Anyone have one they want to sell or trade for one of Sids new designs? I got 3 new ones.
grimreefer said:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread