I honestly think these would look hot on a white 03

Trader

Established Member
d-3448-w-rc.jpg

Jon

Relax, have a homebrew!
Established Member
Na, too much white. It would start to look too much like an ice cream truck.:)

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
I like the machined lip. I'm sure somebody on here who's good with PhotoChop could put them on an '03 for us! :-D

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Before you get flamed too bad, I will add that I had a 1971 Mustang Grande', got it painted white my Senior year in HS. I then found a set of "Keystone Classics" that were white, ya know, the old keystone classics everyone had to have..
Well anyway, they looked damn good on the white stang, and even better when the 351 was spinning them :-D :lol: :lol: :beer:
I would go for it, you can always go back...:coolman:

racerage7

Established Member
I think they would look good. But wouldnt want to down size to a 8 inch wide wheel. I have 98 cobra wheels powder coated white on my 89 hatch and love the looks. But I just put Chrome Saleen wheels on my black 03 cobra and lowered it with h&r springs and now I have the look I was after.

03pitchmaster

Established Member
beabout,
Go to http://www.fikse.com/
For a set ot 19x11 and 19x9 1/2 it will run you about 4500.00.
I think I am stepping into a set of profile 5's pretty soon. In my opinion it is one of the best looking rims out there for the cobra.

Trader

Established Member
Here is some white rims on a white car. They look pretty nice. Nice car too.

P1110003.JPG

Only reason i am getting colored rims on my car is to set it aprt from all the others. I just think chrome looks a little too bland.

IcebourgGT500

Established Member
Originally posted by racerage7
I think they would look good. But wouldnt want to down size to a 8 inch wide wheel. I have 98 cobra wheels powder coated white on my 89 hatch and love the looks. But I just put Chrome Saleen wheels on my black 03 cobra and lowered it with h&r springs and now I have the look I was after.

How about a pic of the black03 with Chrome Saleens.......I am considering the same thing.

Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread