I hope the 05+ Saleen's look like this *PIC*

SVT Cobra

Established Member
sorry if its a repost :)

05SaleenConcept.jpg

SVT Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by gunsfan1
I like it too, but I am going to bet that they redesign their wheels and change their graphics...just my thoughts!

probably, they need bigger wheels for the 05's... but the graphics, eh they aint so bad..

juicedgt02

Established Member
I hope not, damn A-holes need to start telling customers something better than "If you buy it from us than your warrenty wont be voided. :burn: :burn: :burn: :kaboom:

trplblacksnake

Alcohol disposal unit!
Established Member
well as long as they still put the blown 4.6 DOHC motor in them then Saleen better grab some fast parts because they will be out of business. I guess it would have to be a kenny bell conversion 14 or 15" disks and a really nice body kit. Maybe up the boost and an exhaust also. That would be worth it all.

03CobraBro

Established Member
Thats an awsome looking car on top...

In the passed couple of years, though, iv lost alot of faith in aftermarket tuners. (esspecially based off of there prices)
I used to really look up to saleen and now, I dont know why, but I realize everything Saleen uses to build there car, are the exact same aftermarket parts I could buy for a Mustang GT for half the price.

They offer a warrenty, good for them... I could start putting 2.80" upper pulleys on 03 Cobras, slap my last name on the back of it, and tell you ill offer a warrenty on the upper pulley and idler belts, does that mean I can charge 15 grand over what the cars actually worth too?

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
the mustang "tuners" are not looking to have too much of a future except for bolt-on parts. Their cars, especially saleen's, are SO overpriced, saleen being the worst with the most money for the least amount of modifications. Of the big three, roush does the best work. Steeda at least replaces all the weak gt suspension parts. Saleen is just springs and wheels and a bolt on blower, for 20k over a faster stock cobra, oh yea, where do i sign??

428_Cobra_Jet

It's alright, I just hope they have more options to it than that. And yeah Saleens are very overpriced. For the amount of money they want you could go out and get a Cobra and modify it and beat the Saleen so hard it's aftermarket panels will fall off.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
It would be nice if the regular '05's looked even close to that. From the looks of things the prototype is not what the new model is going to look like (from what I've seen from the spy pics they're much uglier).

CraneClan

Injun along at 140
Established Member
There will more than likely be an 05 Shelby American Mustang, since ol Shel has signed on with Ford again.

Users who are viewing this thread