I installed my new aluminum Cobra pedals this weekend! :)

Andy M

Established Member
I bought a set of the brushed aluminum pedals from Holcomb's web site the other day and finally got an opportunity to install them this weekend.

Man, do they look good!! :D :) The clutch pedal has an engraved Cobra looking to the right and the brake pedal looks to the left. Additionally, the accelerator pedal has an extension on the left side at the bottom to aid in "heel and toe" downshifting at the track. It works really well, especially since I had Bumbera's fix my accelerator to be even with the brake pedal.

I will post pics as soon as I get a few extra minutes and have them downloaded to webshots.com.

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by Andy M
I bought a set of the brushed aluminum pedals from Holcomb's web site the other day and finally got an opportunity to install them this weekend.

Man, do they look good!! :D :) The clutch pedal has an engraved Cobra looking to the right and the brake pedal looks to the left. Additionally, the accelerator pedal has an extension on the left side at the bottom to aid in "heel and toe" downshifting at the track. It works really well, especially since I had Bumbera's fix my accelerator to be even with the brake pedal.

I will post pics as soon as I get a few extra minutes and have them downloaded to webshots.com.

Sounds great, Andy. Looking forward to the pics.

How do they attach to the pedals???

Andy M

Established Member
Brian,

It takes a little work and some patience, as the location is not exactly optimal for comfort. You need to drill holes through the metal pedals after taking the rubber covers off. The clutch and brake pedal covers have screws with lock nuts on the back. The accelerator and foot rest use self tapping pointed end screws that just screw into the plastic.

They look and feel great! I will especially like the accelerator as it will help tremendously during heel and toe downshifting.

Users who are viewing this thread