I just got a call from Tennessee

Fast Fridge

Whine my way to Victory
Established Member
He had a thick wig-walkin accent for me to understand but he was asking if we have regular electricity in Canada. HEHE i snickered and said yes. Canada sells most of our electricty to the US. does the schooling system in the states not educate about The Canada's? Please :cryying:

CobraTone

Established Member
Lol, my dad has lived in Tennessee for several years now. He is a psychiatrist and tells me of some of his patients who still live without running water and electricity. One dude even brought him some home made moonshine as a christmas gift or something last year. :lol:

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
ain't canadia up der in the norf by araska. I drov threw der once and man it was a long driv. i got my edgamacation don here in da stats.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Fast Fridge said:
He had a thick wig-walkin accent for me to understand but he was asking if we have regular electricity in Canada. HEHE i snickered and said yes. Canada sells most of our electricty to the US. does the schooling system in the states not educate about The Canada's? Please :cryying:

You mean Canadia? A.K.A. United States Lite :poke:

Nope, there is nothing to know.

Fast Fridge

Whine my way to Victory
Established Member
e5hi0i.jpg

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Fast Fridge said:
protect us from what? The world loves Canadians unlike americans. :idea:

First of all the world doesnt "love" Canadians. They just tolerate you. Plus, there are many "French Canadians" that the world hates, just like the real French.

You ask, "protect us from what"? Well, your country has natural resources that could/would be exploited by others if not for the proximity protection the U.S. offers. The U.S. cant let anything happen to Canada because we share the entire northern border with you. It would be a bad defense tactic.

Therefore you folks dont need a strong military or defense structure as the "Americans" will pick up all your slack.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
First of all the world doesnt "love" Canadians. They just tolerate you. Plus, there are many "French Canadians" that the world hates, just like the real French.

You ask, "protect us from what"? Well, your country has natural resources that could/would be exploited by others if not for the proximity protection the U.S. offers. The U.S. cant let anything happen to Canada because we share the entire northern border with you. It would be a bad defense tactic.

Therefore you folks dont need a strong military or defense structure as the "Americans" will pick up all your slack.

:pepper:

Thank you Adam.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
I love Canada every morning while slathering up my pancakes with syrup, reading the newspaper on paper products from there, while listening to the garbage truck that was built there, that also runs on oil from there.

What's not to love about a generous, kind neighbor that can tolerate living next to us, without much of a fence on the property line, and without sending millions of aliens to us a day?

Fast Fridge

Whine my way to Victory
Established Member
yah we built all of your precious essveetee's. and when we offered free wood for katrina victims and your government decided that they might not charge us those rediculous tariffs. gee thanks

Users who are viewing this thread