I just got a SRT10 in my erea...

Grombil.com

Established Member
And guess what... It`s the truck i raced on Street Legal last summer :). Im wondering if i shuld drive up to him and congrat him on a new truck, and then tell him i`v raced his truck and thrashed it :loser:

I think its realy cool to get other trucks near by. In Norway there is long between these trucks, so its cool. Maby he was thinking like me... Bying a cheap house outside the city to use the money for cars less then house :shrug:

BelvedereGTX

Banned
Grombil.com said:
Im wondering if i shuld drive up to him and congrat him on a new truck, and then tell him i`v raced his truck and thrashed it :loser:

QUOTE]
yes. Thats what you should do. Thats the mature thing to do anyway. However, if it was me that was the srt10 driver, i would probably just smile then get out and put my size 14 right into your headlight housing. Then get back in my ride leaving you unharmed. Why would you feel the need to shit on someones day. He is enjoying his new ride. Leave him alone and go do something constructive

Grombil.com

Established Member
03silversvt said:
Grombil.com said:
Im wondering if i shuld drive up to him and congrat him on a new truck, and then tell him i`v raced his truck and thrashed it :loser:

QUOTE]
yes. Thats what you should do. Thats the mature thing to do anyway. However, if it was me that was the srt10 driver, i would probably just smile then get out and put my size 14 right into your headlight housing. Then get back in my ride leaving you unharmed. Why would you feel the need to shit on someones day. He is enjoying his new ride. Leave him alone and go do something constructive

I wold NEVER shit on anyones day....! Of corse not. If you read the rest you probably wold understand that. I really wold like to stop and talke to him. I love these Dodge trucks as well and wold like to take a closer look :)

So if you think im an evil bastard you got me wrong. Im a person with big respect for other fellow drivers... Not only guys with L... :beer:

ChuteboxeL03

Established Member
Lol to many ppl on this site jump to conclusion and try and be the hero of the day. First of all if someone came up to me and did that id be like watever and prob start jokin around with the guy, maybe set up a lil race or somethin. I hope i never run into u silversvt lol cause if u or someone put there foot through my headlight that be the last thing they remember.

BelvedereGTX

Banned
Grombil.com said:
03silversvt said:
I wold NEVER shit on anyones day....! Of corse not. If you read the rest you probably wold understand that. I really wold like to stop and talke to him. I love these Dodge trucks as well and wold like to take a closer look :)

So if you think im an evil bastard you got me wrong. Im a person with big respect for other fellow drivers... Not only guys with L... :beer:
:thumbsup:

ChuteboxeL03 said:
Lol to many ppl on this site jump to conclusion and try and be the hero of the day. First of all if someone came up to me and did that id be like watever and prob start jokin around with the guy, maybe set up a lil race or somethin. I hope i never run into u silversvt lol cause if u or someone put there foot through my headlight that be the last thing they remember.

Ill stay away from you dude. I value my life too much:eek:

JoeyD Boosted

Deep Reflection
Established Member
Nice, sounds cool.

yeah and LMAO @ people saying "what they would do"
cracks me up...
Truth is if someone told the owner of the SRT10 that- he would just probably laugh and say well time for some mods then, or something like that. Or at most think that guy in the L is a jerk.
Truth IS: most people in want to stay away from confrontation they don't want to "throw down", few people would actually get out of the truck walk over and put the foot thru the front headlight or anything even like that.

Cracks me up.
I'm with Chute

anyways... nice, try to get a race setup!

BelvedereGTX

Banned
JoeyD Boosted said:
Nice, sounds cool.

yeah and LMAO @ people saying "what they would do"
cracks me up...
Truth is if someone told the owner of the SRT10 that- he would just probably laugh and say well time for some mods then, or something like that. Or at most think that guy in the L is a jerk.
Truth IS: most people in want to stay away from confrontation they don't want to "throw down", few people would actually get out of the truck walk over and put the foot thru the front headlight or anything even like that.

Cracks me up.
I'm with Chute

anyways... nice, try to get a race setup!
dude. How bout i reach through your computer screen and stick a strip of duct tape to your ass and then rip it off?

Grombil.com

Established Member
I`t was all in the sense of braking the ice with the SRT10 owner... And maby get him to join on carmeets and stuff... There is not many in Norway that by these cars because of the gas price. Remember we pay almost, if not more then 2.0$ for each gallon og gas...

The guy who owned this truck before him was a big jerk! So im glad the truck switched owner :)

03SBSVT

Banned
03silversvt said:
Grombil.com said:

QUOTE]
Carmen dude, I have two things to say to you
1- LMFAO :lol:
2- Learn how to qoute

Users who are viewing this thread