I just learned a new trick with the Focus! (laying rear seat completely flat)

qurtrn10

Established Member
One of the guys on Focaljet showedme that you can remove the headrests in the back seat, and insert them into holes in the seat bottom (when the seat bottom is leaned forward), giving clearance to lower the rear seat back all the way flat. I wonder how long it would have taken me to figure that out on my own.

Just in case any other new owner's out there don't already know, here's what it looks like:

DSC_0079.gif

DSC_0080.gif

hdpilot50

Established Member
noobs!!!! haha jk. you pack a lot of stuff back there, I've had it in this configuration for the last year and half. One backseat less to clean too!

kinda like the hatchback with chest drawer in the back episode on top gear: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDqOI-IX4Ms"]YouTube- Top Gear - Vauxhall Astra VXR, VW Golf GTI and the Renault Mégane Sport... ©BBC[/nomedia]

mgmustang1

Established Member
that looks so cool, can't wait to try it out. i have an 03 cobra and a 04 z06 and still love to drive the focus more. you can do anything with this car.

Sapperstang

Established Member
Been doing that since the day I got my car. I learned about it over at focusfanatics.

VonKaiser

Established Member
Well holy **** that's awsome. I wish I would of known that a few months ago when I moved and I used my car instead of a rental truck. I made way too many trips because of that damned seat not folding flat. :D

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Well holy **** that's awsome. I wish I would of known that a few months ago when I moved and I used my car instead of a rental truck. I made way too many trips because of that damned seat not folding flat. :D
you never took the headrests off???:??:

I always took the headrests off, but threw them on the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread