I just totalled my car too...

9cobra8

Established Member
I am so pissed at myself I am sick. I was on my way home from work in the rain at 1:15 or so and I leaned into the throttle too much and lost control, the car spun around and onto the center divide and the passenger side hit a tree. Bye bye car:( Drive safe everyone!

Kevin

CY98Cobra

Established Member
Sorry to hear about that, I know exactly how you feel. At least your ok and look at it this way, you get to go through the fun process of buying another one.

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Well,you're ok and that's what's important...sorry to hear about your car though....been hearing of a few wrecks in here lately.You guys be safe.

StangsN4x4S

USMC
Established Member
sorry to hear that, i wrecked my truck the first nice slick snow we got, slid into a curb busted 2 of my fx4 rims and they week b4 that i was with a friend of mind and we got in a 7 car pile up but not hurt, everybody stay safe and drive careful

9cobra8

Established Member
I am actually perfectly fine, more pissed at myself then anything, but yeah the car is definately gone :nonono: I am taking everything that I can get off off before I call insurance tomorrow. I will post pics in a few.

mambaman

Established Member
i'm sorry man, that looks pretty bad, hope you're ok.

95s- ya beat me to it, by two minutes!!!! i really need a hood too!!I am also looking for a driver's side sun visor...

Last edited:

MightyMo

Established Member
kidding,

Sorry to see your baby got busted up, glad your up and running! Maybe this will open up new doors for you? (04' Cobra?)

Good luck!

9cobra8

Established Member
I will probably end up getting my grandfathers '99 F-250 diesel from my grandma for a really good price because he passed away a few months back and she really has no use for it, but we will see. But I know I won't be getting a new cobra or mach 1 or something like that I am only 19 and I need to stay within my means. The funny thing is that I was thinking of selling my car to get my grandpa's truck anyways, but this sure as hell isn't how I wanted to get rid of it.

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
Wow. Reading the first post, I didnt think it would be that bad. The interior shot really shows the damage. That really sucks man, looked like a nice clean ride. :(

Users who are viewing this thread