I Just Want Say...

lopsided

Established Member
My name is Dan, I don't post much, but do look in here every few days. I check the market and roadside mostly. I do like like the cobra sections, but that is way above my pay scale. I belong to a bunch of sites sites and dont post there either. My point being, this plave is so well run its great.
I think this be my first thred started. lol
Ive had a few beers,so sorry if I offend anyone. Mods may delete if they want. They seem pretty cool though. haaahahaaa
I guess my point is, this place is fun. thanks guys. Sorry again for the stupid post

Last edited:

lopsided

Established Member
You both write like you're 10 with downs syndrome, so I'll wait for a mod check to confirm.

Honest, I'm not him and I have no downs. My sister does have a child with that though and that's kind of a insult. Her name is Tiffany, and she's cute. Only 4 though and sad at times. True colors will show I guess.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Solid first thread. Well done.

Overall, agreed. It started out well, ended well, but I feel it was a bit weak in the middle, and somewhat stormy and rhetorical in the latter two thirds. But overall, not bad. Would read OP's next thread.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
SID has a nice house. Little strict with the language and lady pics, but still nice.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
Lopsided... go to bed. You are drunk.

From,
A person who makes beer for a living, drinks a lot of alcohol for free, and who lost a wallet with their ID, credit cards, debit card, and key fob which resulted in having to stay in a town 12 hours away from home for an extra two days this past weekend.

Last edited:

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I checked him a while back. I got nothing believe it or not.

Just some, well, nevermind I gotta play nice.
I'll leave it at he drinks a little much.
That's disappointing.
Guy must have drowned his brain cells. They write very similar. I'm sure he'll get a vacation soon enough.

4a7191a

Established Member
Someone spring for the daiquiri with the cream and cherry on top this time.

Don't worry OP. . . face the hazing you just acquired and good first post IMO.
I'm buzzed with you at this very minute as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread