I know it's a little late but QEW=WOW!!!

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
Well I read all the rave threads about this stuff but was afraid to try it myself until today, I was hanging with some friends and we were getting ready to cruise and my friend with a black 03 Cobra says I need to wash my car off. Well he used QEW and I was amazed with how easy it was. So he gave me a sample to take home with me and all I can say is WOW!!! so easy to use and gets the job done. This stuff will wash my car most of the time from now on since my car gets lightly dirty at the very most. I washed it with QEW then waxed with OCW and was done in under 45mn. It was amazing. Well sorry for the rant I am just excited,

sunburst six

Established Member
There's an RV place that's like 20 mins away from me that carries it. I'll have to get some Monday and try it out (as well as look for some NXT Glass Cleaner). Damnit, does anyone else have such a hard time locating this stuff? I might just give up and stay IG loyal. I can find that stuff EVERYWHERE.

texaswrx

Established Member
sunburst six said:
There's an RV place that's like 20 mins away from me that carries it. I'll have to get some Monday and try it out (as well as look for some NXT Glass Cleaner). Damnit, does anyone else have such a hard time locating this stuff? I might just give up and stay IG loyal. I can find that stuff EVERYWHERE.
I found it at Target, on clearence no less, a few weeks ago. Hope that helps!

John

sunburst six

Established Member
Yeah, I've seemingly scoured the Earth looking for NXT GC. I've been to two Wally Worlds, Target, two Auto Zones, an Advance, and an O'Rielley's. However, Salem (where I'll be headed tomorrow) is a pretty big place, so I might have better luck there. I would order online, but I'm too cheap to pay shipping when I can just go to Wally World and pick up some IG for $3 and some change. Thanks guys.

Jettsaleen281

UT at Austin
Established Member
Just be careful how you use it. Since it's not constant water and not much suds, u can easily mar your paint if you're not careful. I see that you have a red car so it's not as noticeable as a black one. When i first did it, i took my time to ensure that i wouldn't get any marring. Then one day i decided to wash my car but i was a lazy ass and didn't use two buckets like i usually did. I ended up with swirls all over my car and had to do a whole 8 hour detail before i got it back to the condition it was :(

pj_rage

Mustang Enthusiast
Established Member
I can wash sooo much faster outside with a hose, start to finish. At least twice as fast. You have to be so damned careful with QEW, I hate it. It is decent to get some washes in when it is too cold outside or you don't have a hose, but IMO you would have to be a looney to use it when you also have a hose available :shrug:

Jettsaleen281

UT at Austin
Established Member
pj_rage said:
I can wash sooo much faster outside with a hose, start to finish. At least twice as fast. You have to be so damned careful with QEW, I hate it. It is decent to get some washes in when it is too cold outside or you don't have a hose, but IMO you would have to be a looney to use it when you also have a hose available :shrug:

agreed, but like you said, soemtimes a hose just isn't available for use... like me i live in apartments so i lack any access to a hose.

Users who are viewing this thread