I know its rice. But its badass.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Check this out. http://www.musclemustangfastfords.com/features/0305mm_orangedemon/ One of my friends dad's just bought this thing for his daughter for her graduation present. It's kick ass. Not real fast but fast for around here. (Walks a stock Mach 1 even when Nitrous isnt on.)
I rode in it the other night, and I would estimate proly 350 or so to the wheels maybe. The parents are smart enough not to let her have the Nitrous. The chick cannot drive for shit. It actually sounds mean as hell for being a Sixer.

Last edited:

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Vashthestampede said:
Wow that is hideous, also they say nothing about
a built bottom end that engine is on borrowed time.
I'm bettin its built since they put an NX Express set up on it, but then again it was never meant to be driven it was supposed to be a show queen. I'll keep yall updated on whether or not it blows.

SVT GuY 281SC

Banned
that car is an over-grown rice-mobile...:xpl: either way good luck with it! lol

SanDiego01Snake said:
damn it that model is hot
then again i have a thing for asians
x2 bro, i LOVE asian chicks.....:mouth waters:

Last edited:

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
that car is hideous, i will give it 2 months before anything is stolen. It's a girl so she will leave the top down in a mall parking lot while she goes and buys some things she doesnt need.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Midnight_Cobra said:
that car is hideous, i will give it 2 months before anything is stolen. It's a girl so she will leave the top down in a mall parking lot while she goes and buys some things she doesnt need.
That's exactly what i told her. Her dad also owns a replica of the Green Eclipse that was in F&F the orginal. Problem is, it has none of the engine upgrades that the one in the movie has. It's a piece and i told her to take it to college but she insists she's taking the mustang. Oh and her dad bought an 03' Cobra with cash. For her sis. He pays insurance on all 3 cars as well as a modded El Camino, 3 Contours, and a Chevy dually. Point is they're loaded and would probably just buy her a new car if this one is stolen.

Last edited:

dafocaz

da focuzzzz
Established Member
zerocool said:
That's exactly what i told her. Her dad also owns a replica of the Green Eclipse that was in F&F the orginal. Problem is, it has none of the engine upgrades that the one in the movie has. It's a piece and i told her to take it to college but she insists she's taking the mustang. Oh and her dad bought an 03' Cobra with cash. For her sis. He pays insurance on all 3 cars as well as a modded El Camino, 3 Contours, and a Chevy dually. Point is they're loaded and would probably just buy her a new car if this one is stolen.

damn wat kinda job does he have?!?!? cause sounds like the monthly insurance payment is more than wat i earn in like 2 months, on my part time/ min. wage job! :)

Users who are viewing this thread