I know where there is a used 2016 gt350 with track pack

badjuicedgt

Established Member
So I work for a dealer and buy all their cars for them and was at the sale today and there was an all white gt350 that was one of fords test vehicles.The car has 4k miles on it and I am almost positive it has the track pack,but a dealer bought it and I don't know where and when they got it didn't like it so they gave it back.We have this kind of insurance that you can buy for a car that covers it for 21 days and you can give it back for any reason if it smells funny has a stone chip anything.The car is really nice and it should be but the dealer that bought it paid 62500 for it so the company that owns it would probably sell it for around 60k if anyone wants it let me know now there are auction fees attached and at 60k your probably looking at around 600-800 and then my dealership would want to make something.I do have pics of the car and the number on the dash was g0081,I did drive it and it was pretty awesome.Here are a couple pics of it. 2016 gt350 white one.jpggt350 2.jpg

badjuicedgt

Established Member
thing of it is the cars are doing 10k over sticker there was a yellow one at a bigger auction last week that ran through the ford lane with no track pack that sold for 66500 and there hasn't been one in the country through the auction that has done under 60k with out a frame damage announcement and there have been 3 r cars that have done well over 90k.The cheapest one in the country so far has been this car and it was bought in Nashville in march and the more weeks go by the more the price will drop but its only a matter of time before someone sees car and has to have it.I am gonna guess that it will sell next week for around 58k.That is one of the great things about ford they actually send most of their test units to the sale and give first shot to buy them to the ford dealers and as long as they haven't been wrecked they sell them with full warranty,I used to buy a lot of they units that got damaged either at the plant or in transit because if the damage was over 500 dollars they would sell it as a used car and most of them had less than 100 miles on them,and you could buy some of them 5-10k behind invoice.Those cars and trucks made for very nice demos.

Zemedici

Established Member
That's for a NEW car.

You working at a dealer should know how a used car takes a hit.

200 miles is one thing.

4k on a 2016 vehicle is another.

And why did the dealer return it? Seems super shady.

krt22

Established Member
That's for a NEW car.

You working at a dealer should know how a used car takes a hit.

200 miles is one thing.

4k on a 2016 vehicle is another.

And why did the dealer return it? Seems super shady.

Its a factory test car, so more mileage is expected

What is the chassis number?

HighTorque

Established Member
Theres a yellow 16 for sale at park place maserati in dfw with 56 miles for 65k

badjuicedgt

Established Member
It had number g0081 on the dash so I'm guessing number 81,I am going to take a guess on why it was returned because I have done it many times on expensive cars last one being an ashton martin we had a customer tha said they wanted one and did put a couple grand down,so when I bought it I put the insurance on it so in case they didn't buy it the car didn't set on the lot.When the car got to the dealership the customer didn't like the color and our ashton martin store didn't want the car so I gave it back we ended up losing 700 versus maybe losing a lot more after it sat on the lot for 60 days.I don't see these cars taking a hit like other used cars our group has 3 ford dealerships and we were allocated 4 gt350s and all were sold 10 mins after we got the allocations.After this car was returned the auction sent it to ford to have it looked at because they knew nothing about it and ford had it for a week and gave it a clean bill of health,if I could buy the car for around 55k I would buy it in a heart beat and would run it to one of the bigger auctions and make a couple grand.

Users who are viewing this thread