I LOVE cold mornings!

JohninMD

Established Member
It is 37 here this morning, man the truck runs awesome!! I had to get on it a little more than usual just to enjoy it! Reminds me why I bought/love this truck!

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
i know how ya feel john... waited for it to shift to 2nd layed into it and sent the tires up in smoke! it was great nothing like spinning past everyone with the reaRS UP IN SMOKE

99boltsvt

hey lady..wanna ride??
Established Member
I told my wife the same thing over the weekend...the mornings were in the 40's here...Man, the L loves cold weather!!!

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
It's got to be at least 70 degree's in my garage right now.................on the other hand the Bronco did feel like it had more pep to it this morning. It passed a cement truck like it was standing still.

foreman

NWS
Established Member
:banana:Man you passed a cement truck you must have been on it:rockon::rockon:

SVTxXxFreak6

TSAFE MOTHER****ER
Established Member
lucky bastards!! lol

All us Florida folk have to look forward to is a tropical storm..:nonono:
Light em up for us!! :beer:

Last edited:

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
40's here and the truck moved out quick... if I blow my engine I get a JDM built engine no big deal :p

KyPosey

Slow
Established Member
lol you all are crazy...its WAY too cold to ream...i dont get into boost at all in this cold.

it was 37 here this morning.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
I normally will not play when the temps are below 60* I've stuck by this since I had the motor rebuilt and it hasn't let me down yet!

have went WOT to about 120 or so in temps down to about 20* out... lets just say she was pulling hard and not a chance in hell i was lifting! i trust my tune enough

i have done 2nd gear pulls into the sub 10's a few times but i dont trust my tune when its that cold out! plus it was making nearly 13lbs of boost

Users who are viewing this thread