I love the smell of fresh rubber in my garage..

badmammajamma

Established Member
rubber.jpg

Vegasgold

Established Member
Yes fronts are MPSS 275/40/19's and NTO5r's..I tried to wear the Goodyears to their cords but the roads are really bad. Discount Tire provided..Ha they came from OHIO
What size are the NTO5r's? Stock rims I assume. I have MPSS and have no issues. Great tire for my use. Very interested in your results with your new set up...

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
Nice. I will be ordering this season's NT05Rs shortly from Discount Tire. Are they still $672 a pair shipped to your door?

VFORCEJOHN

Established Member
night and day difference with the nittos for straight line. It won't handle very well over 100 mph unless the road is smooth and flat.

Live Faster

Need for SPEED!!!
Established Member
What size are the NTO5r's? Stock rims I assume. I have MPSS and have no issues. Great tire for my use. Very interested in your results with your new set up...

I'm running exact same setup but on forgestar wheels. 315/35 on the rears....perfect combo!

badmammajamma

Established Member
yes 236 a tire for the Nitto's they also hit me up for replacement refund warranty and new valves but overall best deal I could find with free shipping. This is an experiment for me I have driven my GY's to almost the cord in all kinds of weather so I am used to flying around. triple digit speeding in Westchester, or CT they take your car away and you need a lawyer so I keep the speed down. I hope to cure how the car just sit and smokes tires stop light to stop light and will try and keep them out of the rain but honestly for me this car is very easy to drive just know your limits and never gas it in a turn.
These are going on the stock SVTPP rims ..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread