I made it

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Folks, I arrived in Tampa at 10:50 am today!

I left my lovely estate on the Jersey Shore Christmas morning at 7:45 and made it to Jacksonville, Florida by 8:15 pm Christmas day. Not too shabby.

Then this morning I left from just north of Jacksonville and 3.5 hours later rolled into Tampa.

It is indeed lovely weather. It was 76 and sunny, while in Jersey it was overcast and 32.

I got unpacked, found a storage place to unload the HD full of crap, did some banking, mailed some things and hit the lovely Bally's Total Fitness. So all in all I had a full day.

I start work on Monday, so the enjoyment will be short lived:D

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Alright Adam!! Boy you got alot done already. Just a little motivated huh? Welcome to FLORIDA!!:beer: Glad you made it safely!!

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by evoish
So your completely gone from Jersey?

I think he might have left a few of his toes behind. If you're quick, you can snag them before some other collector of spare body parts does.

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Originally posted by evoish
So your completely gone from Jersey?

I still have property there and my house isnt sold yet, but for all intents and purposes and I am a Floridian now:eek:

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Originally posted by KevinJKD
how long are you down here? We should meet up and hit the gym:rockon:

I am in Tampa until 1/27/04 then to GA for advanced training and then back here on or about 5/1/04.

Kevin what gym do you go to? Where is it located?

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Alright Adam!! Boy you got alot done already. Just a little motivated huh? Welcome to FLORIDA!!:beer: Glad you made it safely!!

Yah I got a lot done. It helps me feel less stressed to know things are in place or the best they can be.

I am actually in the process of switching hotels as the one I picked over the internet isnt roomy enough for me for a month stay.

But staying busy helps keep my mind off a special someone I left in Jersey.:(

And Ben thanks for the kind words. Tell the MRS I will meet her tonight, she knows where:uh oh:

Be well all

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Good thing you went to Victoria Secrets Ben for your wife. Now she's got something special to wear for tonight!!:-D

WHITESNAKEVERT

Established Member
FordSVTFan,

I see that you are a competition shooter ... what types of competition do you shoot?? 3-gun? IPSC?

There is a bunch of competition shooting available in the Tampa area. Well have to meet up once you get settled.

Leo

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
FordSVT - I live in Largo, the gym I go to is in seminol so its not that close to where you are. I go to lifestyles so there is probably one in the middle of us. Next time you have a free day maybe we could work something out.

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Kevin that sounds cool. But to be perfectly honest I think my next free day will be after I return from advanced training in May!

The next four weeks before I leave for GA will be packed. But I would like to do something after I get back.

BTW, whitesnake I havent shot competitively in over a year because of work obligations although I did a Hogans Alley shoot out with FLEO challenge. I used to shoot IPSC.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Damn Adam you just got there and your leaving for Ga.? A man on the move!! How you have time for the forum is beyond me!!

FordSVTFan

Established Member
I dont sleep!!! I had my eyelids surgically removed:D

I cruise the entire forum in 30 minutes including posting:thumbsup:

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Well you better pull that sweater over your eyes then and get some sleep for the big day which is TODAY!!

Users who are viewing this thread