I met a girl who didn't know what a Cobra was:) no clue, too funny

EvanStang

the "Hit Man"
Established Member
So, I am at my neighbors, and we are having some drinks. I have actually taken my neighbor for a ride in my 492hp Cobra, he described it as a space ship ride. Regardless, we are drinking and some of their friends come over. One of which was a little hottie 25 year old girl who sells Nissan's:nono: , but regardless, she asks me what kind of car I have and I tell her a Mustang Cobra Vert. She proceeds to tell me how it is a LOW quality and that Ford only builds junk:).... I told her, I bought my car because of the performance and speed factor, not fuel economy, quality, or good insurance rates. She then asks me if I have seen the new Nissan models. I informed her Nissan doesn't make a car that could hold a candle to mine. She then tells me the new Nissan Maxima could beat my car in a race:lol: :lol: :lol: I was cracking up and she was sooooooo serious.... She wants me to come by the lot she works at so we can run them.... How funny is that....

Some people just don't get it.... My neighbor was cracking up and said that I have to go by the lot and take him with me so he can see the look on her face as we blow the doors off the new Nissan Maxima.... I told him, we'd have to toy with her and let her move out in front for a bit before I dropped the hammer...

Regardless.... She's pretty hot.... so I guess I will have to atleast stop by the dealership.....

Should I embarrass her and her Nissan Maxima? Some people just don't get it

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
yah embarass her. hot girls alwyas think they know everything because....well they are hot!.....drop the hammer on her......then tell her its okay to be wrong. then ask her to dinner....and drop another hammer somewhere else.....HAHAHHA!!!!
good luck

EvanStang

the "Hit Man"
Established Member
Nice:).... I might have to do that

DaveHutch said:
yah embarass her. hot girls alwyas think they know everything because....well they are hot!.....drop the hammer on her......then tell her its okay to be wrong. then ask her to dinner....and drop another hammer somewhere else.....HAHAHHA!!!!
good luck

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
I love how people just can't listen to you sometime. We build our cars and put money into them. Its not like we have no idea how fast they our or what they can beat. Thats like me saying I can beat a Ford GT because I have a pulley and a port on my car.

SVT04

Established Member
DaveHutch said:
good luck

And after you do, take her out for a nice meal and then....PIIHB :lol:

jlauth

Established Member
EvanStang said:
I forgot to tell you guys... She told me the new V-6 Maxima is 255hp...

Did you tell her that 492rwhp>255flywheel hp. My friend has a maxima and the fit and finish on that car is no better than my 97. I hate drinking and then getting into car talks with idiots. It always makes me want to take out the Cobra and show them what it is about, but what can ya do.

EvanStang

the "Hit Man"
Established Member
Yeah, she was drunk... She just thought she was an expert because she works at a dealership and the sales manager probably educated her on cars:), and since I don't work at a dealership, I don't know jack Sh*t.... oh well, it was good entertainment for sure..... Can you guess her hair color:)

jlauth said:
Did you tell her that 492rwhp>255flywheel hp. My friend has a maxima and the fit and finish on that car is no better than my 97. I hate drinking and then getting into car talks with idiots. It always makes me want to take out the Cobra and show them what it is about, but what can ya do.

Bascom123

Established Member
This should be a lesson to all sales reps who don't know what they are talking about. What ever happened to knowing what you sell but more importantly what you are selling against.

Blow the Nissan's doors off!

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
EvanStang said:
So, I am at my neighbors, and we are having some drinks. I have actually taken my neighbor for a ride in my 492hp Cobra, he described it as a space ship ride. Regardless, we are drinking and some of their friends come over. One of which was a little hottie 25 year old girl who sells Nissan's:nono: , but regardless, she asks me what kind of car I have and I tell her a Mustang Cobra Vert. She proceeds to tell me how it is a LOW quality and that Ford only builds junk:).... I told her, I bought my car because of the performance and speed factor, not fuel economy, quality, or good insurance rates. She then asks me if I have seen the new Nissan models. I informed her Nissan doesn't make a car that could hold a candle to mine. She then tells me the new Nissan Maxima could beat my car in a race:lol: :lol: :lol: I was cracking up and she was sooooooo serious.... She wants me to come by the lot she works at so we can run them.... How funny is that....

Some people just don't get it.... My neighbor was cracking up and said that I have to go by the lot and take him with me so he can see the look on her face as we blow the doors off the new Nissan Maxima.... I told him, we'd have to toy with her and let her move out in front for a bit before I dropped the hammer...

Regardless.... She's pretty hot.... so I guess I will have to atleast stop by the dealership.....

Should I embarrass her and her Nissan Maxima? Some people just don't get it
haha, bet her a date... if you win, she has to go out with you...:poke: or let her win the first race, and then bet that the second one you win for the date...:banana: :lol1:

Common

Established Member
Oh man, what if she really knew but just wanted to get your attention because she liked you or something. Girls are sneaky like that man. Oh, and if you dont PIIHB, you fail.

Tedisky

Need more Money!!!!!
Established Member
I own both a new Max and a Cobra... She must really be out of touch with cars. The Altima is faster that the Max. :bash: Atleast she could have said the new Z Nismo edition would beat it. People like her give good salesman/woman a bad name. They will never learn, as said before PIIHB!:thumbsup:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Tedisky said:
I own both a new Max and a Cobra... She must really be out of touch with cars. The Altima is faster that the Max. :bash: Atleast she could have said the new Z Nismo edition would beat it. People like her give good salesman/woman a bad name. They will never learn, as said before PIIHB!:thumbsup:
Skyline is the only car that would have a chance... it comes out this year.:rockon:

STROKD said:
haha, bet her a date... if you win, she has to go out with you...:poke: or let her win the first race, and then bet that the second one you win for the date...:banana: :lol1:

Thats exactly what you do! :beer:

gduquett

SVT Rocks
Established Member
IMO, dealer sales people are all alike - always playing the sales game no matter if they are at the dealership or not. I bet she is only trying to get you to the dealership to give you the harder sell on trading your car in.

Either that or she was really into you and it was a good way to get to see you again.

Users who are viewing this thread