I might be crazy, but I think I want to sell my Terminator to get a Harley!

ff500

Established Member
The last bike show I was at had some nice Victory's. I've heard they ride nice and smooth as well. Swift also makes a nice bike.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
If i were to buy a non sport bike it would be a Honda VTX 1800.

my buddy has one it has amazing looks and rides like a dream. that 1800 has some nuts.

Coiled03

Established Member
If you don't have time to drive your Cobra, you probably won't have time to ride a bike, so what's the point in buying a Harley in the first place? If you want to get rid of the Cobra that's your decision, but you might as well just sell the Cobra and put the money into the bank or buy something that you'll actually use.

Agree 100%. Sounds like the OP won't have time for any toy he owns, so he might as well just bank all the cash.

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
Agree 100%. Sounds like the OP won't have time for any toy he owns, so he might as well just bank all the cash.

I don't right now:nonono:

I miss the days when I was 14 with a GT Pro Performer and all I wanted to do is touch a chicks boobs!

203Cree

Established Member
Know what my favorite part about a Harley is? It's not some piece of flimsy plastic. You can drop it, pick it back up and go. My buddy has put his Sporty down 5 times and the worst it's done was snapped a throttle cable. You drop a Metric and you're buying something. Guaranteed.

If you're pressed on time, I'd sell the Cobra and get something USED. HD's hold their resale well, but they still depreciate. If it's going to sit more than it's ridden, may as well save a buck or two and let someone else take the hit.

RedDemon91

Established Member
Sell it OP, if you really want a Harley and it would make you happy then just go for it and buy one. I can't wait to pick mine up in a few years. I've had my eyes on the HD Rocker C's for a while now :beer:

Dusten

Established Member
Know what my favorite part about a Harley is? It's not some piece of flimsy plastic. You can drop it, pick it back up and go. My buddy has put his Sporty down 5 times and the worst it's done was snapped a throttle cable. You drop a Metric and you're buying something. Guaranteed.

If you're pressed on time, I'd sell the Cobra and get something USED. HD's hold their resale well, but they still depreciate. If it's going to sit more than it's ridden, may as well save a buck or two and let someone else take the hit.

Don't give me that shit rob, I laid my ****ing "metric" down and picked it up, and rode it home. Hosed it off, and im stilling riding it without replacing anything.
6496_147730246137_565476137_3861421.jpg

And other than the V-rod, i'll show any harley thats stock(because I am) my tail lights, all ****ing day long.

203Cree

Established Member
Your's isn't a typical Metric either Dusten. You know what I'm saying. The thing the majority of people are going to balk at with a HD is the price point, and your bike is right up there with the big twins HD offers. What most people get is pure crap.

Dusten

Established Member
Your's isn't a typical Metric either Dusten. You know what I'm saying. The thing the majority of people are going to balk at with a HD is the price point, and your bike is right up there with the big twins HD offers. What most people get is pure crap.

fair enough

stg1sleeper

Established Member
It is because they are ****ing annoying loud and people look to see who the asshole riding it is.

WOW! So what your saying is, every member on here with a Harley (which is most likely a productive citizen to our society) is an asshole...

I'm sure you can appreciate the beauty and history of a Harley Davidson just like you should with any other attractive piece of machinery... C'mon, just a little bit?

I'm an asshole, but not because I ride a Harley. Its because of bonehead, asshole posts like yours!

-Asshole

snakecharmer

Established Member
I dearly love my Cobra, but the bikes will be the LAST thing to leave the garage if I ever had to start selling stuff. I ride a Harley to work virtually every day that weather permits. I drive one of the cars once in a blue moon. Bikes > Cars in my book, any day every day.

Get the Harley. You won't regret it.

Users who are viewing this thread