I miss having foglights! Help me!

BigMackCoyote

I have a Boost Leak!
Established Member
Well i'm not a big fan of the foglights that come in the stock grille so i instantly got a saleen grille and went with the c/s front lower valance fogs. I had to remove them when my blower went in so now im foglight less and have already sold the fogs from the kit. I have been debating on going with a roush front bumper on my car because it looks to be roomier in front and it has fogs that are farther out then the ones on the c/s lower. So my question is. Is it roomier or is it just my imagination? Also Does anyone have a picture of one on a grabber blue mustang with a saleen grille?

Or can someone photoshop this picture with the saleen grille:

1.jpg

Heres a picture of this setup on a black car
photobucket-10744-1337905514644.jpg

This is what my car currently looks like and although i like it a lot i want foglights. I have always had fogs in my cars and it drives me crazy not having them haha.

Cell phone pictures ftl:
23j1wg9.jpg

230l7o.jpg

Last edited:

BigMackCoyote

I have a Boost Leak!
Established Member
I had hid fog bulbs in the c/s fogs and they definitely added a good bit of light. I could tell easily when they were on and when there weren't. I drive a lot at night on back country roads and the extra light on the sides helps a good bit.

White608

Go faster
Established Member
I'd like to have that Roush fascia it looks good. I just don't want a Saleen grille, and I don't want the stock gt grille either
:shrug:

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
I like that first picture of the car that's not yours. I know it is a lot of lights but I kinda like it.

Call me crazy but to me that looks too close to the Camaro...

chevrolet-camaro.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread