I need a new Convertible top! OEM or Aftermarket parts?

Wohpony

Established Member
This past weekend someone cut a hole into my top to steal a pair of sunglasses. Now I need to replace it but with Ford OEM parts its going to cost $4700.00. Has any one had their top replaced and what brand did you use? The guy at the upholstery shop said the aftermarket parts where just as good if not better. Any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

ripnesscobra

Established Member
Tousley Ford quoted a price of $870.00 plus shipping for the OEM 03/04 cobra convertible top (not including the back glass) less than a month ago.

Daniel

U.S Naval Power
Established Member
This past weekend someone cut a hole into my top to steal a pair of sunglasses. Now I need to replace it but with Ford OEM parts its going to cost $4700.00. Has any one had their top replaced and what brand did you use? The guy at the upholstery shop said the aftermarket parts where just as good if not better. Any help would be much appreciated.

:eek:

JSkwarek

BUY, MOD, SELL, REPEAT!
Established Member
If you buy aftermarket make sure you get the Twill material Robbins brand, that's the correct top for the 03/04 Cobra. I purchased a new top and back glass shipped from LMR for $821.58.

Jason

SpectorV

Established Member
+1 ^^^^^ yea just dont lock your doors... but my friend had his top slashed and his car broken into when his doors were already unlocked.....

Users who are viewing this thread