I need answers and opinions

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
So this might take a while to write but here it goes.

Do you think someone can just snap or do you think if you kill someone your purely evil? I am sort of at a loss for words right now. Here's the story,

A friend of my dad and mine, we'll name him C. Now this guy is one of the nicest people i have ever met. The most up beat person i think i have ever met. He's pretty much a super dork but one of those guys that everyone likes.

I met the guy about 12 years ago. My father and I sell collector cars and that's how my father met him. My dad sold him a 59 Corvette 12 years ago or so. A few months after he bought it he comes to my dad looking to sell it. He met a lady and is gonna marry her. Ok we sell the car ($50K or so) and he buys her a ring. We meet this gal and right away my dad and I get the gold digger sense. He's not rich at all but a leach will suck out anything you have. A year or so after he's married he shows up at my parents house at like 6am. in the rain. His face is all puffed up and you can see he's been crying. His wife call ed the cops on him and said he had been beating her. The 2 cops show up to his house and see him and laugh in his face( thats what kind of dude he is. The cops know that was a lie) Anyway, once the cops are called even if it is a lie he cannot go inside the house. She tells him their done and she packs up everything in the house(it was his house and stuff) and leaves. He's sad for a lil while but good ol C can't be held down. He shows up at my parents house like 2 months later with a million dollar grin on as if nothing has ever hurt this guy. Whats up C. Nothing just got settled into my new place(yeah he gave his ex half the house because she needed money to go live somewhere) I have a new job bla bla bla. Few months go by he's got another lady. Few months go by she breaks up with him and tell him she needs a car and a place to live. He gets her a car(little shoe box but it does the job) And gets her an apt. to stay in. This guy would give you the shirt off his back even after you crap on his shoes. So a few years go by and he doesn't get real serious with any woman. So bout a year ago he ends up gettting married again. Last week he comes by our shop and tells us she put a restraining order on him and she and her daughter(who's older) packs up all his shit and tells him to get lost. Now i guess this has been going on for a while now but both the wife and the daughter tell him how big of a pile of shit he is and how worthless he is. Well today i get a call from a mutual friend saying that the cops just left his place asking him questions about C. Last night C got an axe and killed both his wife and daughter in law. He called the police shortly after and waited for them to show up. He told them i doesn't remember doing it but knew he did it. I can't even begin to describe the feeling i am feeling right now. How can the nicest person on the planet snap like that and axe someone up. I would have no problem putting and sort of object in his hands and turn my back to him and i still would even after hearing this tragic news. Its not even in the news yet but when it is I'll post it up. They are going to portray him like a heartless EVIL monster.

So to question again- Do you think people can snap like this or are you always this beast????

LeddZepp8687

Yes, It's slow.
Established Member
Snapped...He went through so much he couldnt take it anymore. I'm not saying that everyone who snaps kills people...But something got into him.

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
Snapped...He went through so much he couldnt take it anymore.

I know that but it's just so surreal, This guy is the most calm, nicest guy. Even if he snapped i could see him swearing at her maybe if he completely went ape shit hit someone but KILL and with an AXE no less.......I'm lost. This has F'ed up my chee if you will. I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS....................

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Wow, sorry to hear that...if the world isn't terrible enough as is. I typically do not feel sorry for murderers or their friends/family but it sounds like this guy had it rough. I've always said that nice guys get used and I also know that everyone has their breaking point. I guess this guy doesn't have a pressure release valve and he just burst.

But to answer your question, I've seen otherwise nice people take a swing at people that they consider friends if they are frustrated and/or intoxicated enough so I guess people can just snap but the story your telling is on a completely different level.

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
Wow, sorry to hear that...if the world isn't terrible enough as is. I typically do not feel sorry for murderers or their friends/family but it sounds like this guy had it rough. I've always said that nice guys get used and I also know that everyone has their breaking point. I guess this guy doesn't have a pressure release valve and he just burst.

But to answer your question, I've seen otherwise nice people take a swing at people that they consider friends if they are frustrated and/or intoxicated enough so I guess people can just snap but the story your telling is on a completely different level.

Yeah a swing is one thing but a F'in AX. I have never seen him mad ever. What really gets me are the comments from people on the news site. One says i know the daughter and she was the nicest person on the planet....there is a place in hell for this scum. Its too bad she wont ever hear the other side of the story nor believe it even if she did hear it.

So i just got a call from a friend. He got a message on his machine form C last night saying " You have always been a good friend to me and i hope you don't think less of me. click" I guess this was right before he called the cops. Then he told my dad and I that his ex is a corrections officer(which i forgot) and when they got in arguments she would grab him and slam him up against the wall. He only told our buddy this cause he was embarrassed. He'll still look like a complete scum bag.

Last edited:

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Yeah a swing is one thing but a F'in AX. I have never seen him mad ever. What really gets me are the comments from people on the news site. One says i know the daughter and she was the nicest person on the planet....there is a place in hell for this scum. Its too bad she wont ever hear the other side of the story nor believe it even if she did hear it.

So i just got a call from a friend. He got a message on his machine form C last night saying " You have always been a good friend to me and i hope you don't think less of me. click" I guess this was right before he called the cops. Then he told my dad and I that his ex is a corrections officer(which i forgot) and when they got in arguments she would grab him and slam him up against the wall. He only told our buddy this cause he was embarrassed. He'll still look like a complete scum bag.

Not to excuse his actions at all, but isn't it funny when that the way the story is going to be told is that "C" is going to be vilianized and his ex will be made to look like a saint. Sounds like there is domestic and emotional abuse going on here. You here stories about women snapping and killing their abusive husbands and they are never vilianized but are made to look like damaged and scared women who just wanted to stop being beaten. How is this story any different other than the reversal of gender roles...

Just pisses me off how people tell half truths about situations in order to make themselves look better...

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
Not to excuse his actions at all, but isn't it funny when that the way the story is going to be told is that "C" is going to be vilianized and his ex will be made to look like a saint. Sounds like there is domestic and emotional abuse going on here. You here stories about women snapping and killing their abusive husbands and they are never vilianized but are made to look like damaged and scared women who just wanted to stop being beaten. How is this story any different other than the reversal of gender roles...

Just pisses me off how people tell half truths about situations in order to make themselves look better...

Right when i heard i was thinkin that. I was like man now C is gonna look like the biggest pile of shit the world has ever seen. I'm definitely not saying his actions weren't wrong but He's going to be portrayed as satin. He's being convicted on 1st degree murder too from what i've been told. Wouldn't that have been premeditated?

Users who are viewing this thread