I need everyones help to get me MORE hits and votes

NeoTokyo

Established Member
Note* I wasnt sure where to put this but because its a YouTube series I figured I would put this here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heya everyone!

I need help getting hits and 5 star votes on my HookIt page.
Its like facebook, but its for racing and sponsorships.

Eric Crain on www.hookit.com

I am trying to get sponsors in line for a YouTube series that I want to start called "DriverMod XL" and I need more sponsors to do it.

I have already had discount sponsorships offered but no paid yet and paid is what I need.

DriverMod XL will be about me modding my 2001 Mustang V6 and bringing myself back in shape.

The episodes will start off with simple bolt ons, basic weight reduction benchmarks and nutrition guides.
As the episodes continue more challenging mods will be done and more invasive weight reduction.
An engine build will be featured, manual trans swap and IRS swap along with full suspension and chassis mods. Power adders will be explored and compared.

The end result (With the proper amount of sponsors) will be an ultra light V6 Mustang track/strip/road car with enough horsepower to put a lot of exotics to shame.

My series isnt just for the V6 guys either, the 3.8/4.2 build is a very small part of the overall build. Everything else is for every stang owner.

So everyone, please help me get my votes and hits up on hookit.com so I can get enough sponsorship support to complete this YouTube series.
Eric Crain on www.hookit.com

Thanks

-Eric-

NeoTokyo

Established Member
Even though no one has said anything here some of you must be looking because my votes and count is going up. :)

Those of you who race should sign up too, you get partial (Discounted items) and paid sponsorships.

I was directed there from Monster.

I plan to make my first ep next month.

Users who are viewing this thread