I need help deciding on this deal or?

Should I buy this Used Sonic Blue or is there Better out there?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • texas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lwantSonicBlue

Hi Cobra '03 Owners and Wanters,

(':)')Today Saturday 10-04-03 I negotiated for a slightly used Sonic Blue Snake w/2050 miles on the odo. Monday I sign to make the sale final. I'm having second doubts and I'll pray about it tomorrow @ Church. I got it for $29,500.00 @ 4.75%. I've had an '86 GT and a '97 GT and a '98 Cobra all bought new. This one has been babied as per the owner. I've been wanting a Sonic Blue Snake and think they're Awesome.

My delemna is:(':(') Am I paying too much for a used Cobra? Can I get a Brand New One for less than this price? How about it, does anyone out there know of a better deal for a new Cobra? (S. Blue).:)

Email me: [email protected]

Thanks, Moe.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I personally think you can find a new one for a similar price....I would even rather pay a little more knowing that I was the only one would get to drive it...ya know?

davidmax

Established Member
I like your idea of PRAYING on it.Also if it doesnt feel right you can always say you've heard of better deals on E-Bay and try to go 28k
I'm sure he's a motivated seller as he's selling a car so new and a 3.5% price drop or him meeting you 1/2 way would be good.
Did you access his dealer records just to make sure its not lemon status.You may find out Lord Forbid its had(and can still have) a large set of problems.
Just want to make sure a fellow brothers experiance is fun and a dream with no nightmares,good Luck,and G-D Bless,Dave Smilovic

Users who are viewing this thread