I need help

BlkVnm512

Smitty's is better
Established Member
I'm looking for a Desmond Howard action figure. It may just be a shot in the dark but it's something I am looking to have as a gift. My mother passed away when I was a little boy (6) and the last thing she bought my brother was this action figure. It got lost over the 13 almost 14 years, and I would like to try and replace it for him. If you have this one or know somebody who might have it, please let me know. If anybody here local (Central Texas) knows somewhere that might have it, I'll check it out. PM me or email me if you have anything that might help. Thank you for your time and I hope somebody can help.

Thanks again,
Ryan

email:[email protected]

Collectors Network® - Desmond Howard Best Gridiron Heroes ()

BlkVnm512

Smitty's is better
Established Member
Have you checked eBay? Is this the Football player Desmond Howard?

yes its the football player. It's the one that shows in the link I posted. and I have checked ebay. I have looked for hours on many occasions and I figured I'd ask on here and maybe by some odd chance a collector or a friend of a collector would be on here and might be able to help..

-Ryan

eddyroxx

Established Member
not sure if youve seen the show pawn stars, they have connections with a toy store and a sports memorabilia store, maybe send them an email and try to get their info and give them a call

BlkVnm512

Smitty's is better
Established Member
not sure if youve seen the show pawn stars, they have connections with a toy store and a sports memorabilia store, maybe send them an email and try to get their info and give them a call

Never would have thought of that..I will definitely try to give that a try. thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread