I Need More Votes!!

SkylerSVT

Established Member
HEY GUYS MY CAR AND I NEED MORE VOTES TO GET THE TITLE OF STANGETTE OF THE MONTH!
IM RUNNUNG HEAD TO HEAD WITH THIS CHICK AND I THINK I'VE GOT THE BADDER RIDE(THE TERMINATOR) SO I JUST NEED YOU TO GO TO WWW.STANGETTE.COM AND REGISTER TO VOTE FOR ME, AFTER YOU REGISTER JUST CLICK ON "TOP VOTED" AND YOU WILL SEE ME AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE. THANKS

IF I WIN I CAN GET MORE PICS OUT

Last edited:

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
OK. I voted for her. Wow!!!! That website is a restraining order waiting to happen. The chicks are hot. How come I can't meet a hot mustang chick. I guess that stalking conviction still haunts me. J/K/ :D

jaybquick

Future Terminator *****
Established Member
mattz03svt said:
OK. I voted for her. Wow!!!! That website is a restraining order waiting to happen. The chicks are hot. How come I can't meet a hot mustang chick. I guess that stalking conviction still haunts me. J/K/ :D

just be patient like I was, or stalk the stangette girls. :pepper:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
I just gave ya a bunch of votes, most of your pics there. I want a thank you pic. Wearing that scarf, or bikini or something tiny, Hold up a sign that says "Thanks postban" and then put a lipstick kiss on it. email pic to [email protected]

SkylerSVT

Established Member
postban said:
I just gave ya a bunch of votes, most of your pics there. I want a thank you pic. Wearing that scarf, or bikini or something tiny, Hold up a sign that says "Thanks postban" and then put a lipstick kiss on it. email pic to [email protected]

hey will do!

BlownShift

Rex Kramer -Danger Seeker
Established Member
SkylerSVT said:
hey will do!

I'll take one of those pics but write on the sign, "Blownshift is the cutest guy on the intardnet"

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Where is my thank you pic? Better hurry or I am gonna go vote for the fat chick with the black car...........

jaybquick

Future Terminator *****
Established Member
Thanks again everyone for supporting her. She feels like Mrs. SVT now. :D

We are up 20 votes, I will let you know if the other chick catches up.

Yes, we will deliver new pics as promised once she wins

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
postban said:

Never got my pic :cuss:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
BlownShift said:
you were bamboozled... never trust a skirt

We may have to retaliate with drastic photoshop action unless we receive our promised pics........ :fm: :fm: :fm:

Users who are viewing this thread