I NEED OPINIONS TOO!!!!

fangstang

Established Member
Guys, I've decided not to get a Mercedes, yet. Now my problem has to do with whether I keep my 2001, or go ahead and get the silver 2003 I have on order. I dont want to get a Benz yet because the new body style is coming out soon for a particular model I'm looking at (CLK500). It'll probably be till next spring when I get it. Now, I really love my 2001, everything about it, but the 2003 is right around the corner and the anticipation is killing me! I'm confused guys:shrug: My 2001 is my first stang ever, and parting with it will make me depressed:( But I'd like to know what it feels like to drive a 400 HP beast. I know, I'll keep them both!!!!:thumbsup: Please Help!!!!

VintagePorscheG

Old School SVT Poster
Established Member
It makes sense to keep the car you have...

I believe that cars are an expense, I have never made money owning one...

I have however, made money selling the advertisements on the sides...

Anyway, if I learned anything from Sept 11. it was that life is short and we never know when its going to be over, so go out and live, love and love some more.

I vowed to be one who falls in love with life and drinks it from the fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain.

Get the 03 and drive it like you stole it...

:burnout:

fangstang

Established Member
Thanks guys, but I was wondering if I'll lose alot of money in the process. If the monthly payment isnt much more than what I currently pay($550), then I will go with the 2003

Users who are viewing this thread