I need opinons before my tune!!

Comp04svt

Established Member
Alright, my current setup is in my sig. I guess my main question is, should I put my prochamber back on before I get tuned or leave the catted x on?

Do you guys think there will be that much of a difference between the two? With the prochamber the car makes 15lbs of boost and with the catted it makes 17lbs. I bought a 3.25 pulley to put on mainly cause my tuner says it shouldnt be a problem as long as my fuel system holds up, which I dont think will be a problem. Theoretically I will make 17lbs/prochamber and 19lbs/catted. I love how the car sounds now, and I hate rasp, but if I have enough reason to beleive the power is gonna be huge between the two then I'll deal with the rasp untill I can change cat backs.

I just went from TR6's gapped @32 to TR7ix's@32 and the car seems to be running like poo under WOT, but idles smoother, starts smoother, and drives smoother while not in boost/cruising. Its been getting worse, but slow enough to where I dont know whether it is the cats or the plugs. So I dunno what's going on there.

Users who are viewing this thread