I need these wheels.

BOZpony

Slow Traffic Keep Right
Established Member
:xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl:

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
yea my boy had them on his mustang.... i kept telling him there garbage... but he didn;t believe me :dw: maybe ill show him this thread and he will learn something :read:

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
its one thing to see some random assclown on ebay with those wheels, but to find out it is actually happening to someone close like SALEENGTROUSH, that is just plain scary. Tell your son he won't get any respect from a real mustang enthusiast while sporting GAY ASS WHEELS like that.

-Jon

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
launchnukes said:
ahahahahaha...ewwwwwwwwwww...assassins!

****ING ASSASSINS, im glad somebody else new the name...lol that is so damn hilarious.. hahahahahhahaha

and the owner should get hit in the face for choosing the ugliest wheels EVAR!!!!11!one

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
Dude that is really gay....

if you watch south park...."Everybody back in the pile" :lol1:

Flynnt

Established Member
I've seen those on a Neon around where I live and I wanted to beat his car. That's just completely wrong on a Mustang.

God

Established Member
funny thing about this is, im driving to work this morning and i saw those same exact rims on a camaro, some white chick was driving it

Users who are viewing this thread