I need this intercooler elbow

HamMach1

Established Member
95448947950867664971117.jpg

Can anyone link me to what I need? I think that's the only elbow missing.

redfire04gt

Blown 2v
Established Member
This is for a mach? On my gt that spot has a 90* facing down then another 90* toward the passenger fender. That looks like more of a custom setup as that is not a procharger intercooler. Have you test fit this? What bend are you looking for?

it looks like standard procharger piping which is 3 inch. Go to silicone intakes they will have exactly what you are looking for. I've purchased quite a few from them and they have awesome quality and good prices.

Intercooler Pipe Fabrication - Silicone Intake Systems Auto Parts

HamMach1

Established Member
This is for a mach? On my gt that spot has a 90* facing down then another 90* toward the passenger fender. That looks like more of a custom setup as that is not a procharger intercooler. Have you test fit this? What bend are you looking for?

it looks like standard procharger piping which is 3 inch. Go to silicone intakes they will have exactly what you are looking for. I've purchased quite a few from them and they have awesome quality and good prices.

Intercooler Pipe Fabrication - Silicone Intake Systems Auto Parts

I have not test fit this. Need to look up instructions, because I have not the slightest idea how to set this up. The guy I got it from said it came off a Mach 1, but maybe it is custom. It is a bigger intercooler, no part number or anything on it. This is why I don't like buying used.

redfire04gt

Blown 2v
Established Member
If you call procharger, they will send you and installation instruction manual in the mail. Obviously what you have laid out there is correct and it should start to make sense once you are getting it mocked up. But the booklet will let you know if you have all of the hardware to mount it correctly.

It's definitely not the procharger intercooler. The procharger intercooler is a bit different in design and it's inlet on the drivers side is at the bottom. It's hard to tell but it on the passenger side it doesn't look like it follows the standard procharger pipe routing which is through the bumper and into the engine compartment just in front of the wheel well through the existing hole. This one looks like a more straight shot but again it's hard to tell. I would start getting it mocked up so you can see exactly what you need. If you don't like the routing you can always get individual pipes from procharger.

procharged 99

Established Member
You have the piping mixed up the pipe you have circled is the one that goes from the maf by the tire through the fender and into engine compartment and that connects to the Oval pipe that comes off the tb . Then you need to put a rubber 90 off the ic then there's a straight pipe which you don t have then another rubber 90 then put the pipe you have running to the tb pipe in another 90 then the maf. That pipe the comes off the super charger is set up to only run the procharger red race valve which is about $450 alone and I hope you have the coolant cross over tube that's another $450. Hope this helps but like red fire has said call procharger have them email instructions and start from there the techs there are the best and are very helpful. The ic you have is not procharger one but the piping is.

HamMach1

Established Member
You have the piping mixed up the pipe you have circled is the one that goes from the maf by the tire through the fender and into engine compartment and that connects to the Oval pipe that comes off the tb . Then you need to put a rubber 90 off the ic then there's a straight pipe which you don t have then another rubber 90 then put the pipe you have running to the tb pipe in another 90 then the maf. That pipe the comes off the super charger is set up to only run the procharger red race valve which is about $450 alone and I hope you have the coolant cross over tube that's another $450. Hope this helps but like red fire has said call procharger have them email instructions and start from there the techs there are the best and are very helpful. The ic you have is not procharger one but the piping is.

That was a picture the guy sent me before I purchased. I have the coolant stuff, here is another picture. And that pipe that comes off the super charger is setup for a red race valve only? No other BOV?

20130506172413.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread